Part 2: Baking Up Trouble

Dabi placed the pink box of cupcake mixture onto the counter and gathered the necessary ingredients and equipment. "Two cups of sugar..." He muttered to himself as he grabbed the sugar jar. "Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah same normal shit that goes into cupcakes, let's bake these bitches!" He exclaimed, waiting no time by throwing all the ingredients into one bowl. "These better be good," Dabi whined "I'm fucking starving." He quickly stirred the mixture, desperate to finish the cupcakes, and threw it into the oven.

Dabi held the box up to his face "40 minutes!?" He whinged "Ugh these better be some nice ass cupcakes." The sugar addicted fire baby decided to go "distract" himself from the cupcakes by annoying his collegue of evil, Shigaraki.

Dabi crept up the stairs planning to frighten the young master. "I can't wait to see the look on his face when I scare the shit out of him." Dabi sneered. Eventually he reached Shigaraki's room and creeked the door open slightly to see a sleeping Shigaraki.

Dabi stood up and walked towards the sleeping figure. "Huh, for once you're not whining." Dabi went to poke his cheek when suddenly a grip of death latched onto Dabi's wrist. "W-What the fuck!?" Dabi struggled, desperate to be released from the tight grip. "Don't..." A raspy voice started "Fucking. Touch. Me. Again." It was Shigaraki. Dabi, relieved it was just the emo of dust, stood staring realising his mistake.

To be continued

Author's note: Welp! Here's the second piece of trashy writing! I'd love some criticism on how to improve and to know if you would like more💗