Part 4: Sickeningly Sweet~

⚠️WARNING WEIRD SHIT AHEAD⚠️

The small pink bottle gleamed in the light shining while on the inside it appeared as if though the liquid showed animation of a story.

Dabi quickly snatched up the bottle and examined the label "Sweetness!?" He exclaimed "Fuck yes!" He quickly tipped in the whole bottle without thinking and stirred the mixture as if though his life depended on it.

Soon, the icing was complete at this point Dabi had already grabbed the largest spoon he could find and immediately started scooping up large quantities of the sugary sweet. He shoveled a spoonful in his mouth and his eyes widened at the taste. "S-So... GOOD!" He shoveled more and more piles of icing, each time better than the last. Until around his 9th scoop he dropped to the floor.

"A-Ah What the fuck!?" Dabi shouted. His stomach began to ache and his whole body became heated. Dabi collapsed on his side clutching his stomach whimpering and whining in pain but also something else. Another feeling he could not describe began to fill his pains place, he felt as if though he needed something, he was fuelled, with desire.

He felt desire flow through him, through his veins, his mind and most certainly, his cock. Dabi began whimpering, he needed something no someONE to help him with this. But to his surprise, the first person that came to mind was the one he despised the most. The one person he could never stand up until now. He needed them as much as he hated them. Dabi wanted...

Shigaraki

To be continued

PREPARE FOR SOME SPICY SHIT REAL SOON BOIS GALS AND NON BINARY PEEPS 💗