(Chapter 20)(magical wedding)

(Luna's p.o.v)

I smiled at my reflection, finally I was getting married, I never thought in a million years I'd find a man for me. Daddy had already talked about how this would be the best day in my memories and how I looked like mom . We had said our vows and all that. Then the storm clouds rolled in. It was pouring rain. Daddy looked at me. " this is perfect, it's good luck dear". He says . BG smiled. "So rain is good luck for the wedding day?" He asks . I smiled and kissed him. "The rain means a happy life and good marriage ". I say.

"Damn , let it keep pouring then". He says .

(BG's p.o.v)

I walked into the house and put luna down, we had left Emmy with mom so we could have our one night honeymoon . "Your light as a feather you know that?" I say.

I looked deep into her pretty eyes . I pulled her into my arms and unzipped the back of her dress. She unbuttoned my shirt.

"What ya say to a bath?" I asked my new wife. Luna nodded.

We stripped and got in the tub . She was washing up and then she grabbed my foot. "Hey!". I say. "Be still, I gotta wash your feet". She says. "Why ?" I asked. "Because that's what married people do , I wash your feet you wash mine". She says. "Darlin I don't think that's a expression". I say. " it is now". She laughs. Her long hair was wet and clean . We were all clean now . She sat in my lap and washed my face. I kissed her neck. She giggled and nudged me away. "Hey your mine now , I can have you". I say.

She kissed my forehead.

I rubbed her back and I slowly entered my wife. She looked at me and shivered. "Shhh, I know your scared, but it's okay I promise". I say. She nodded and locked her lips on mine, she tightened around me. Her body began to react to my own. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my as around her back holding her tight against me. We rocked for a while then it was over. I pulled out and we got outta the bath and got dried off.

We put on some pajamas and snuggled up in the bed. I kissed her and held her all night long.

I couldn't wait to spend my life with this woman and my daughter. Life finally made sense to me.