CONFUSED

Aarav's POV:
   I have no control over myself.This never happened to me before.May be ... I should not think about her this way.But she is like a addiction. With a single touch...she made me fall in love with her.Wait...what..love...?
Ugh...i dont know but i never felt these kind of feelings towards a girl.But I guess...i have to think again.May be...I am in love.But the time i spent with was too little and i dont know what she feels for me.

   I took my shower and headed to the elevator and stepped in.I pressed on 18.The doors slide open...I made my way towards Vividha's flat.I raised my hand up to knock the door but i didn't. Through her words...i sorted that her parents are somewhat strict.I took a step back cause...i don't want her to face any problem with her parents cause of me.I decided to walk for sometime as i could divert my mind form her but she never left my thoughts.

  I walked for few minutes and i stopped as i heard some one yelled out my name.I saw a person coming towards me....i sorted that it is Manish.

Hey...shall we play the games online...if you got free time...?

I said... okay... thinking for a minute.
   Cause...I know that manish's bedroom is straight up to Vividha's.So that i may know something having a look from there.But Lasya...?...Ugh ...i need to bear her for sometime.Hmm...it okay.I need to know what's going on with Vividha.

  Manish is in different school and he is elder to me.But he used to invite me for playing games online which i never accepted only cause of lasya even i got tempted for having a match.I guess...he knows that his sister likes me and may be that was the reason for inviting to his house always.Does he support his sister...?😶