Discussion

Peter was running down the hall of the Avengers academy. To one of the last places he thought she would be. He looked around the empty, eerie hall to see if anyone was there and when the sight was clear he pushed a camouflaged button on the wall and a door opened to reveal Wanda still crying in a ball.
"Oh thank god I found you are you okay?" Said Peter hugging her.
"No I'm not okay I killed hundreds of innocent people. What are you doing here? Aren't you be scared of me?" Asked Wanda confused.
"Never. There's something about me that protects me from being harmed by you. Probably my good looks. Said Peter. Wanda giggled and found a smile on her face.
"You all ways seem to know how to cheer me up even when I've just killed people." Smiled Wanda. Peter leant over and kissed her.
Outside Steve was walking pass when he heard them and began to listen through a vent. He heard Wanda tell Peter that he had kissed him and Peter making fun of him so in anger he hit the vent. Then he heard them attempt to come out so he ran like the wind. As soon as they got out they ran after him and began to think of a plan. "Why don't I warp his stupid little pea brain?" Suggested Wanda.
"No" laughed Peter. "I'll try and web him up and make sure he falls hard." Then Wanda high-fived him.
Peter tried multiple times to web him up but failed until eventually Wanda tripped him up with her powers which gave him enough time to web this entire body up. They ran towards so the webbed up body and ripped the webbing off his face and discovered it was Steve. "Steve?" They both said.