Chapter 1.

Alissa's P.O.V

Hi, im Alissa. Im 19 years of age, short average height, dark dark brown hair, nice slim body with some extra healthy curves.

My bestfriend Jessica is dating this guy, his names like harry or something. Harry Styles? I dont know. All I know is he is in some new boy band everyone is inlove with. Im not judging them, im just not a fan girl type. She wants me to meet him tonight, him and the rest of the band are having a party tonight because they just got back from tour, so i guess im going to have to go.

Jessica's P.O.V

"ALISSA ! hurry up" i scream from the kitchen in alissa's apartment.

"one second!" she replies.

Im standing in the kitchen and alissa walks in wearing, dark navy blue skinny jeans so tight they out live her curves perfectly, a plain white crop top showing of her belly button piercing, black ankle boots, her dark wavy long hair down to her hips and nice thick black eyeliner.

"why does my best friend have to be so fucking hot!" i sigh.

"oh dont be so silly, now lets go get a dress for tonight" she replies.

"oh we are making a quick stop at harrys place if thats ok"

"ugh, why?"

"i left my wallet there last night, plus, now you can meet him before tonight"

"fine"

"babe, your such a lovely give, just stop coming across as a bitch ok, be nice.. hes a great guy, so is louis, you will meet him to hes in the band but he also lives with harry."

"ok"

Alissa has had a bit of a rough life.

when she was 9, her parents and her 14 year old brother were killed in a car accident, she lived with her other brother who was 18 at the time, but has recently bought her own apartment.

when she was 17 she found out her boyfriend of 7months was cheating on her.

since then she has been sleeping around with so many guys, not the best reputation. Her brother now 28, is married and moved away for work, he visits often and always trys to help alissa, with everything, shes been messed up, sleeping around, drugs, alcohol.  

she has stopped recently, i think she may be growing up ... ahaa.

Alissa's P.O.V

we got to "harrys" ... ugh, i guess i should make a bit of an effort. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey babe" harry said as he opened the door and kiss jess on the cheek.

"hey, this is alissa" jess replied

"hey, nice to meet you" harry greeted.

"you too" i smiled. 

"come in" he gestured. 

we were sitting on the loung, jess and harry were talking and i just zoned out and checked my twitter untill i was interupted.

"oh hey pretty lady, you must be alissa" a breathtaking gorgeous boy said and he sat on the lounge next to me.

"....smooth, louis right?" i smiled.

"thats ma name" she said returning a smile.

"come on liss, we need a dress for tonight" jess interupterd.

"...oh, you coming tonight?" louis smiled.

"yer, ill see you there ?" 

"cant wait"

Louis P.O.V

"fuck man, shes hot." i say to louis

"dont mate, dont."

"what?"

"dont fuck her...plain and simple. just dont."

"woah, hold up, i just said shes hot"

"i know what you said, and i know what you were thinking"

i bit my lip.

"look mate, just dont hurt her, i know a bit about her past...dont hurt her" harry said as he left the room. 

________________________________________________