prologue ♡

Tom Holland, Spider-Man actor and ultimate spoiler fanboy, has announced (more like spoiled, but you didn't hear that from us!)  that his ex-lover, Y/N Evans, will be coming into the MCU with Infinity War! Evans and Holland were dating about four ...

Tom Holland, Spider-Man actor and ultimate spoiler fanboy, has announced (more like spoiled, but you didn't hear that from us!)  that his ex-lover, Y/N Evans, will be coming into the MCU with Infinity War! Evans and Holland were dating about four years ago, until their college locations split them apart. 

Evans began acting at the age of eight, much like Tom. She started by playing in Billie Elliot, as a backup dancer for Tom himself. Her roles upgraded as she grew older, one of them being a model for several companies. After her outburst with Victoria's Secret, who were constantly accosting her, despite her well-known rule about no lingerie modeling, Evans left the business, going into the movies buisness again.

She played Mason Weaver in the action move Kong:Skull Island, alongside her well-known idol, Tom Hiddleston, who also has his rather popular character in the MCU, Loki. 

Evans is rumored to be playing Scarlet Witch in the new movies, as Elizabeth Olsen was unable to be in the next movies. Whatever roles she is playing, it's going to be a joy to see her!

(article posted on 4/12/17, on ET!)