.:tcvrejzex:.

unknown

my dark robes swirl around my feet as myself as i marched along the corridor, flanked by four of my most trusted followers. the high arched ceilings let in shards of light as i approached the raised platform in the middle of the empty space. once the heavy oak doors had clamped shut behind us, i began speaking.

"welcome, followers. we are gathering here to make history and to finally rid the world of everything impure and vile!" their silver masks glinted as they raised their heads, an indication that they were drinking in everything i was saying.

"today's world is tarnished by those some people choose to call 'witches' and 'wizards'. they spread their kind like a disease across the globe, infecting every corner and crevice as far as the eye can see. they conceal in the shadows, yet think that they are above us simply because their powers were handed to them on a silver platter with wine on the side. no, our practice came centuries before the first mage was even born. we harvest the power of knowledge and spirituality from the dark realms to create divine solutions to impossible problems. today we begin the process of awakening a being that holds more power than all of us possess. plaga shall rise once again to cleanse this world!"

"we have already received word that the mage has sent us thirteen wizards as a goodbye gift. find them and take them out one by one, all before the cleansing ceremony begins in one lunar month!"