Hongjoong and Seonghwa

TRIGGER WARNING:
EXTREME FLUFF.

Seonghwa had been having a very bad day. One worse than usual. Without thinking about it, he got his phone out and texted Hongjoong.

Come over? Bad day :(
Hongjoong
Of course! Be there in a minute!

The male let out a small sigh and curled up on his bed, a few tears falling from his eyes. It wasn't until he heard the knock on the door that he moved. Slowly and tiredly he got up to open the door. His eyes were a little red and his cheeks were a bit puffy and it was obvious that he hadn't been having a good day. He was quick to smile whenever Hongjoong hugged him though, his body melting against the others.

"Come on. Here." Hongjoong led Seonghwa over to the bed and placed him on the bed. "Give me a second. I'm going to set the TV up and then we can watch whatever you want."

He waited until he saw the other nod before he left him and went to set everything up with the TV. He had Netflix pulled up and already on Seonghwa's account. He walked back over to the bed and gave Seonghwa the remote while making sure that they were both wrapped up all warm and snug.

Seonghwa had put on a random comedy movie, hoping the comic relief would be able to help settle his nerves. He was just beginning to get settled when he felt Hongjoon scoot closer and wrap an arm around his torso. His breath hitched for a moment as he began to feel lips against his neck.

"W-What are you doing?" Seonghwa asked, turning his head to look at Hongjoong with such an innocent look in his eyes.

"Letting you know that you're loved. I love you. I don't want anything to ever hurt you or make you upset." He smiled charmingly, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss to Seonghwa's forehead. "I mean it."

Seonghwa's eyes widened at the confession. He didn't think that Hongjoong would ever care for him like that. He knew he was caring but he didn't know it was like that. "R-Really?" Seonghwa started to tear up a little.

Hongjoong chuckled softly and immediately moved to wipe at the other's eyes. He's too precious. "Don't cry!" He started to leave lots of kisses all over Seonghwa's face. "I'm here to make you feel better! Not to make you cry!!" He whined.

"I do feel better! I really do!" Seonghwa confirmed, nodding and cupping Hongjoong's face. "You make me really happy." He smiled.

"Good." Hongjoong leaned in and delivered a soft kiss to his lips.