Rant #2

Okai so I had another part but that's about something else but anyways this one is gonna be filled with mistakes and most likely be in one big ol' paragraph so I'm sorry if u hate that kinda things but ai'm honestly not really not feeling well

So here we go

I'm honestly a spoiled fucking brat. Like I get the things I want but just because I get the physical things, what about the mental things? Like I'm happy at school, but feeling weak at home. I feel like a big ass disappointment. I'm not in the best shape, I don't have the best grades, I feel kinda left out, i don't feel loved, I hate the way that my hair is extremely thin and will get oily hella quickly because of how thin it is, I hate that I'm so fucking rude to my parents, I hate that I bully my big brother so much just because He's a bit different from everyone else, I hate this, I hate that. I hate everything.
There are things that'll make me happy, but temporarily.
I feel as if I don't deserve the people who care for because they honestly deserve better than the sack of shit that I am.
"Maybe u should talk to the school consular." I honestly don't think that they'll do anything to benefit me. Cause I'll talk about something that stresses me and then thats that.
Theres so much more i want to write but I have no words for it right now. I'll continue this next time. Bye.