Rant #1

ooo my good gawd. so this basically will include

cussing

thoughts of death

hate

random shit

so lets start shall we?

I'VE BEEN SO HAPPY SINCE AUGUST. AND THEN SOME SHIT DECIDED TO FUCKING HAPPEN AND NOW I'M FEELING NOT SO HAPPY.

School started in august and it was sophomore year for me. here I am, just starting out all my classes. all my classes are mostly electives. in the first term at least.

My school's class schedule is so fucking weird because it's so different from the other schools in my district.

but anyways enough about that

time for the shit that I'm so pissed about.

so my mom told me that we were going to the Philippines in like December and also Hong Kong. after what only seems like a couple days, she tells me that the trip has been cancelled and instead might be going to Hawaii for a wedding, a cruise, or florida and going to universal studios.

keep in mind, I live in California. which means I've been to universal studios in LA. I'm pretty sure the same shit will be in Florida.

but anyways, not to shit on florida, I really kinda didn't want to go to florida. I wanted to go to the wedding but I cant. why?

it's because it's during the last two weeks of school. and Finals are on the last weeks on a Monday and Tuesday. most likely at least.

So finding out that I won't be going to Hawaii due to school, saddens me.

but what I'm extremely pissed about are Stray Kids concert tickets.

my mom won't buy them because

1. the concert is in LA

2. it's during School so I can't go to LA for a day and then leave.

and 3. she already bought the tickets for florida.

I fucking HATE how she decided to just buy the tickets without properly informing my brother or brothers because idk if my oldest brother is going or not.

but the reason why I'm pissed is because I've been wanting kpop concert tickets for my birthday sicne 2016. Since I've started stanning certain groups.

2017, I was still new to kpop so I decided to let people get those tickets (and because I didn't know when tickets were being sold)

but last year, I tried getting BTS tickets for Oakland and guess how that went?

absolutely wrong.

but whatever it was last year

my mom said sure I'll try to get tickets if it's not expensive.

idk how much tickets yet and she already bought tickets.

I'D RATHER GO TO THE CONCERT THAN RATHER HEAR MY BITCH ASS BROTHER COMPLAIN ABOUT WANTING TO GO BACK HOME BECAUSE OF THIS OR THAT.

and he's older than me.

so there's ONE reason as to why I'm pissed

the other reason is my mother in general.

I don't know what to call her.

I don't wanna say strict because she's really not

but as a teenage girl