Chap 1

Trey Pov

Me and kulture walking and talking she's really coo i love her smile shes playful shes bold and she beutiful and talented i like that anway we stop at this bugur joint soon as we walk in some lady comes and greets kulture "hey baby girl hows ya ma and dad" kulture said "good how are you miss marry" the lady said "im fine baby so wat will you two be eating tonight" kulture said "um ill have my regular" she lookee at me and said "you should get what im getting its the best here all the food is good but this is better tgeb everything" i looked at the lady and said "ill have wha shes having" the lady walked off abd we went to a table kulture smiled at me and was like "you know its 2 in the am" i looked at the time and said" yea ik that means we should grab it to go" she shook her head yea and got up to talk to the lady she shortly came back to the table and said "your gonna love this if you like to eat " she said that while doing a goofy dance i laughed a lil and said "your so goofy" she said "yea i know"

|10 mineuts later|

The lady brung our food out with a chocolate shake with wip cream on it i really like kultures personality as we walked out i said "i know this is kinda weird but do you wanna be my bestfriend" she looked at me while drinkin sum of her shake and said " i would love to be tremaine" i smiled and grabbed her hand we just talked the rest of the way to the car.......i opend her door for her and jogged to my side and got in she looked at me and smiled i smiled to and then was on the way to the crib we gotta be up by 6 to go to the nxt city.

Kulture Pov

We pulled up to the condo and trey grabbed the food and we walked in the house we walked to my room and sat on my bed for the rest of that night/ morning we sat up talking joking and getting to know each other until we both fell asleep in my room we wasnt cuddled up or nun it was like we was both tired and just dozed off type of thing