Chap 3

Trey Pov

|Later that day|

I been coolin with kulture all day its like 7 sum and we laying in my bed she watching a movie while im playing in her hair she looks at me i look at her and she says "you want sum im finna go to the store" i said "a pop sum chips and snickers" she got up and put her shoes on then walked off the tour bus .....

|15 mineuts later|

Im sitting here watching a movie sombody knocked at my door im thinking it was kulture but it was kelly i rolled my eyes and said "wassup kelly" she dropped her jacket she had on sum sexy i aint gone stunt i liked ts i said "what are you doing kelly she said "making up for lost time" she climed on top of me and started kissing my neck i felt bad cuz the last time we did this she caught feelings but i wanted it and so did she i gripped her ass as she kept kissing my neck and grinding on me i flipped us over and got on top of her i kissed on her neck as i was gripping her tities her skin was smooth she looked at me and Said "give me all of you trey" i slipped her panties off and pulled mine down and got to going on....

|5 mineuts later|

I just came back from the store it soundes like sombodys in trey room as i get closer i hear moans i figured it was the tv i open the door just to see trey fucking kelly my eyes opened big trey looked at me and stopped i dropped the snacks and ran off the tour bus i must admit im hurt because hes fucking kelly the girl he told me he dont like he told me that was a one time thing he can fuck who he wants idc bout that its just he lied to me trey chased after me but i wasnt folding i need to walk

Trey Pov

"FUCK" i say i dont know what got into me kulture seen me fucking kelly i feel bad i hope i didnt mess up our friendship but then again why would she care im single i walked back in the room kelly was puttin her stuff back on smilin i knew she was on sum sneaky shit she said "until next time" as she walked out the door i put my head in my hands i feel bad lowkey but....i dont know im single so why would she run out

Kelly Pov

Im walking around i dont know where i am but i know my way back im sitting at this park we in new York rn i see people running i call keke

"Hey keke"
.........
"Girl cuz i just caught trey fucking kelly i was starting to like him "
.........  

"I know i could see the hoe in her to trey told me they had history and it was a one time thing but fuck that i ran to the store for me and him and i come back to that shit"
......................
"Yass girl but im finna go back ill see yall when yall get here luv yall"
........
"Ah ok bye sis"
.......

I hung up i been walking for like 30 mineutes i turn around to go back

|30 mineuts later|

I made it back i went to trey room to get my snack they where i left then i walk in and trey tries to talk to me i say "save it ion wanna here it i dont care that you having sex thats all you boo but you told me that was a one time thing with her you lied" he looked at me and said "im single why would you care anyway we dont date you can't be mad" i looked at him for a min and said "your right we dont date so how bout this when you lonley dont call me over dont ask me to spend the day with you dont text me no freak shit dont post no pictures of me matter fact delete my pictures out your phone and on your instagram " he looked at me i grabbed my snack and his and went to my room on the bus and laid down i hate having feelings this always happens to me it never gets old....