Chap 2

Trey Pov

I walked in my bathroom to take a picture it didnt look right to me so i had called kulture in the bathroom she came and said "yes daddy" this girl is suck a tease i said "you better stop for i have you screaming that" she laughed and said "yea trey" i said "do me a fave and take a picture of me " i handed her my phone and she got to stepping back angleing it nd shit she took it and gave me the phone she was bout to walk away until i pulled her back i picked her up and sat her on the vanity she looked at me and said "aww trey you so adorable" i laughed and said "not as much as you but you still wanna exlpore or you wanna stat here with me" she made a cute lil face and said "both you can show me around then we can come back here and watch movies and be fat" i laughed cuz she was so serious i said " sounds like a plan go get a swim suite" she lookef at me confused i laughed and said "just do it kulture " she got down and said "i dont know what you got planned but this should be fun" i smiled at her and looked at the picture then posted it i captioned it #kk take sum nice pictures😍😍 then sat on my bed

Kulture Pov

I walk back to my room the girls just straing at me kelly the old dancer said "so your treys bestfriend" i said "yea" she laughed and said "thats not gonna last long i used to be his bestfriend to i bet its good huh" i laughed her and said " lets get sum straight hes my bestfriend and boss girl i didnt fuck him and if i did you wouldnt know it ion know why you tryna throw shade " she walked away and so did i grabbed my swim suite and a bag and a small towel then left out the room i knocked on trey door again and he opened it with a shirt on this time he said "you ready to go" i said yea he grabbed my hand and we walked out the hotel we took a black truck his body guard drove us......

Shortly we arrived to this house it was pretty it had glass windows you could see everything but you would never know its there the pom trees hide it i looked at trey and said "this yo house" he said "yea " we pulled in and got out we walked in his house it was too pretty he said "theres a bathroom down the hall to the left is you wanna change i shook my head and went to the batbroom ........i came out and seen trey in his trunks he bit his lip when he seen me i licked mine when i seen him this man knows hes sexy he walked over to me and grabbed my hand we walked to his pool its was so big and pretty it looked like it was gonna leak over but it wasnt his intials where in tbe bottem trey got in and i sad down on the pool side he said "get in" i got in and swam to him he picked me up in the water he smiled at me and said "you are so beutiful bestfriend" i said "your not so bad your self" while playing with his hair he said "now you know you frontin you know im sexy" i laughed and said "yea yea shhh" we just looked in each others eyes i pushed trey under the water and tried to swim away but he grabbed my leg and i went under we both came back up my hair was all in my face i moved my hair and we just looked at each other we both look crazy trey swam away from me he got his phone and said sum in it then music started playing my fave song by him came on (dont say shit) i was like aaaaye trey laughed he swan to me i swam away this dude is fast he caught me and put me on his shoulders i said "treyy put me downnn" he put me down instead of setting me down he basically threw me in the water i came up and said "you play to much " he laughed and said "you love it he picked me back up and placed me on the pool side he came in between my legs and i said "can i ask you somthing" he said "of course wassup"  i said " are you just my bestfriend so you can fuck me" he looked at me like i was crazy then said "no look im not these other dudes the hell" he caught a lil attitude i laughed and said " you dont gotta get mad tf i only asked cuz kelly said yall was besties and yall fucked" he looked at me and shook his head "me and kelly did fuck but i was never her bestfriend we both was drunk and she was horny she sucked me up next thing led to the next we fucked then she been attached since then" i rolled my eyes ans said " oh" he looked at me then said "im your bestfriend because you dont judge me you treat me like a normal person and its not likley i come across sombody like you" i just rolled my eyes he kinda threw me off he shook his head i got back in the pool and we just played for a hour or so....