So what you're their Savior? Aren't you my Wife?

Everyone was silent as the words started to appear on the paper. Yunlan would have just started to read it if it wasn't for the voice that started to speak.
"If you are getting this, you must finally be awake Yunlan. If this Da Qing please leave this for the Cheif for me, " Began the smooth and light voice of Shen Wei.
"I'm sorry that I could not be there when you awoke. Things here in Dixing are still a little messy and need to be refined. I am not sure how much longer they will need me here, I hope I can see you soon, " There was a pause as Shen took a depth breath.
"I already know you are thinking if trying to find a way to sneak down to Dixing. I know that. But let me warn you, mister. First, nobody can just open or access gates anymore. You have to have an approved official open one for you, so no more carelessly rushing down here. Second, you need to rest after everything that's happened. I can promise you I'm fine but you need to recuperate for a while longer. I know you have questions and I will answer them eventually. And lastly, don't ignore what I've told you. I can't stop you but please don't worry me anymore my Yunlan."
The others hadn't seemed to catch the fact that Shen Wei had said 'My Yunlan'. Though Yunlan himself did and felt some heat spread over his face.
"Once you have rested though, ask Da Qing and Chu about Dixing. They'll give you another message from me. Until then Yunlan,
rest well, my love."
Shen Wei's voice became quieter as he finished his letter.
"Well, that was bolder than ever before. I like it."
The shameless Chief chuckled at his shy lover and kissed the paper. Not as good as the real thing but it would have to do.
Yunlan had forgotten about the others who stood in the room until he heard Chu and Zhu fake gag and roll their eyes. He looked up and saw Da Qing was back in cat form. And that Guo looked more embarrassed than the Cheif.
     "So what is it about Dixing that Shen told you to tell me about?" the Cheif questioned.
     Da Qing was about to speak up when Chu cut him off.
     "We can't tell you till you are all better. You heard Lord Black Cloak." Chu said with no remorse. He even had a slight smirk on his face.
     Yunlan knew Chu enjoyed this little game of knowing something about Shen Wei that he didn't.
     Yunlan tried to ask over and over again for the information. But no matter Chu would not give it to him because he was not 'well enough' yet. He had even tried to get Da Qing on his own to ask him but before the cat could get a word out, Chu would appear out of nowhere and stop the cat from answering.
     It had been a week of this cycle already and it was driving our Cheif insane.
     Shen still had not come back to Haixing and Chu would not give up the information no matter what.
     Finally on the last day of the second week of waiting, when Yunlan was considering begging on his knees now, Chu deemed him healthy enough.
     "Fine! Fine, I'll tell you just please don't kneel here."
      "Finally! Spill it!"
     "Black Cloak Envoy said that after you are well rested and healed, and not a moment before, that Da Qing and I can take you down to Dixing."
      "Really?! What are we waiting for let's go!"
      "Actually I would have taken you soon if it wasn't for Lord Black Cloak's orders I would have loved to see you pass out."
      Yunlan could only glare at the other man.
      Da Qing decided to intervene.
     "We can go now I've already told Guo to wait for your return, Chu."
      "Good. I guess we can head down then."
      And then after what had seemed like an eternity of waiting to see his lover, Zhao Yunlan was going to see him.
      They got to the portal under the big tree and Chu opened it.
     "You have to remember that these can't be opened by just anyone anymore its a lot harder and there is more security now." Da Qing said.
     "Yep. Yep. Got it. Now let's go."
     Yunlan wasn't one to listen much when he was being impatient. The cat just shook his head.
     Chu and Yunlan crossed over while transformed into a cat and followed behind them. It was much quicker to get through the security when he was in cat form.
They made it to Dixing and got the security before Chu stopped and turned around.
"I've already spoken to Black Cloak Envoy this week so I'm going back."
And without another word Chu had already opened a portal back and stepped through.
"He probably just can't wait to see Guo."
The chief chuckled at how that was most likely the reason why.
They passed through security quickly seeing as how Zhao Yunlan and the SID were pretty well known in Dixing.
The cat and chief had started to walk when they both stopped seeming to have the same thought.
"Wait do you know where Shen is?"
"Umm, no I think Chu was supposed to tell us."
Yunlan cursed under his breath.
"Just how hard is it going to be to see my Wife?!"
"Oh! Mr. Qing? Mr. Zhao?" One of the guards spoke up.
"Yes?" Both replied at the same time.
"If you look for Black Cloak Envoy he said for us to bring you to meet him; if you didn't know where to go."
"That would be great," Yunlan replied.
"Finally! I'm coming my Xiao Wei!"
The guard led them to the palace. He stooped int he middle of the front room and stood there. So Yunlan and Da Qing followed suit.
Soon Shen Wei came down a stairway from the king's room.
Shen hadn't noticed them seeing as he was looking down and lost in thought.
That's why when a Zhao Yunlan came running over and crushed him in a hug, he almost summoned his sword. But the arms were familiar and he would never forget that scent.
He hugged Yunlan back and rested his face in his neck.
"Yunlan..." Shen breathed out. The words sent shivers down the said man's spine. He was back in the arms of his Shen Wei.
"Yes, dear?"
When chuckled at him and pulled back just enough to see Yunlan's face.
"I've missed you so much and I was so worried." Shen's puppy eyes came out slightly and Yunlan melted. He pulled him back into the hug even tighter.
"Well, I'm right here Xiao Wei. I'm not going anywhere that easily. Besides without me, who would tease and please you so much?"
When chuckled. It felt good to have the looking man back and in good health.
They separated from the hug and walked back to where Da Qing was. He had already sent away the guard seeing as they had found the man they were looking for.
"So are you two love birds done coddling?"
"Yeah yeah Fatty, we are."
Yunlan began to walk away with Shen.
"Hey! I am not fat!"
Yunlan burst out laughing as the cat scrambled to catch up. Da Qing turned into a cat when he did and jumped into Shen's arms while swiping at Yunlan.
Shen laughed at the two while petting Da Qing behind the ears.
"Hey! Don't pet that stupid cat! He doesn't deserve it!" The black cat made sure to purr extra loud.
Shen Wei did not stop scratching and petting but leaned over to the other man's ear.
"Oh but Yunlan, I'll make sure that you give me plenty of scratches when we get back to Haixing, and I'll purr just for you."
Yunlan flushed scarlet red. Shen didn't talk dirty very much and usually left it to Yunlan to be the shameless one. But when Shen Wei did talk to him like that it always left him weak in the knees.
Suddenly, Yunlan was much more excited to get back to Haixing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~1,376 words~
~So here's chapter 2! Still a little slow with the action but hopefully you enjoyed! Also Shen Wei seems to want some action ;)~

~1,376 words~~So here's chapter 2! Still a little slow with the action but hopefully you enjoyed! Also Shen Wei seems to want some action ;)~

~Shipwhatever

~Shipwhatever