Chapter 14

Few months passed and Taeyong getting busy than usual. Which was kinda weird for Taeyong though. Why suddenly there were a lot of requests for...killing people? Was it some kind of joke to them? Plus, it's getting harder for Taeyong to meet Jaehyun regularly and the boy started to get suspicious with him. But, luckily Jaehyun didn't ask any further, maybe he understood that Taeyong was not ready yet. Whining didn't count, right? Because Jaehyun was really like a baby when Taeyong was late or couldn't meet the latter and actually Taeyong was totally fine with it. He loved it when his boyfriend became childish and clingy.

Currently, Taeyong was on one of his missions and on the phone with Jaehyun at the same time. Risky right? But Taeyong loved the excitement. And he would end the call when the time comes to eliminate his target.

"Tae...can I ask you something?" Jaehyun sounded small.

Taeyong was about to respond when his target was on his sight, accidentally earlier than the schedule. A man wearing all black and in a rush. His target this time was a drug addict office worker and a father of two children. After a week of spying the man, Taeyong figured out that his own wife who paid Taeyong to kill her husband. Taeyong also witnessed a few nights of the man abused his children and his wife so maybe that's the reason why the woman wanted him to die. That's what Taeyong assumed. One more thing that made Taeyong wondered, how was that woman could afford to hire an assassin? She paid him 200 million won for the man's head. Where did a housewife could find that money? It was his attorney's idea to set a minimum of 200 million won for one kill. And Taeyong didn't complain at all. He knew that the latter also wanted to save some coins for himself.

A bit panic, Taeyong stood up from his hiding and followed behind his prey, in a safe distance. Even a slight change of seconds could ruin his plan. He wanted it to be perfect. Pulling out his knife, he's re-improvised his plan. He had to be more careful because his prey had a gun. How could an office worker have a gun? Taeyong thought.

"I'm sorry Jae. But I have to go. Sorry again. I love you. Bye." Taeyong kept it short and ended the call.

Jaehyun was about to reply it when Taeyong eventually ended the call. He pouted. He stared at the picture of them both on the table and made a circle with his finger on the mattress. He sighed.

"I just want to ask you if you want to move in with me?" he sighed again.

"You know...live together in the same house." Jaehyun rolled his body and stared at the ceiling.

"So that I can see you every day..."

"But never mind... I love you too. Bye."

Meanwhile, Taeyong was already knocked down his target and dragged him to his car. Taking the man's gun, Taeyong tied him up and drove his car to the warehouse. After 30 minutes, they arrived and Taeyong started to get ready with his torture session. He took a bottle of water and splashed it at the man's face. The man yelped, waking up. After getting a few slaps, punches and kicks on the face, Taeyong brushed his hair off his forehead and sat on the table in front of his prey. He chuckled, satisfied with the art he did to the man.

"How can you have a gun?" was the first thing Taeyong at the latter.

"I'm a drug dealer. Of course, I need a gun." The man snapped. Taeyong remained unbothered.

"Yet, I'm still can take you down." Taeyong folded his arms.

"Do you have someone that you love?" the man suddenly asked.

Oh, so now we're getting into that huh? Taeyong chuckled and put his leg on the man's wounded thigh, the latter grunted in pain. He already knew what the man's agenda was. He tried to make Taeyong hesitated to kill him. Well, that's not gonna work on a psychopath like Taeyong.