Aliens?

The night was loud with all the starts gleaming in the sky. Crickets chirped as couples were getting it on in their open cars. Cans of beers were cracked open and cheered to youthful friendships. The night was calm.
However, you kept the night young and spirit high in the back seat of your car. Your friend, Evan, cheered at some couple making out a couple cars away, resulting in him getting flipped off and sworn at. You laughed as the couple drive away.
"Bunch of love birds, aren't they?" Evan lazed back, grinning at his sore victory.
"Yeah, I guess," you mumbled, eyeing the way Evan's cheeks were tinted pink from the couple of beers he managed to down. "I'm bored."
Evan directed his attention back to you. "Yeah?" He questioned, now leaning on the palm of his hand, "what do ya wanna do?"
You sat up, "We could get some ice cream." You suggested with a shrug.
"Or we could do something else," Evan jokingly toyed at the end of your shirt. Whether it was the sly suggestion or the alcohol, your cheeks burned bright and happily. You chuckle lightly and push him away.
A comfortable silence filled the backseat of the car. Nothing could've stopped you from enjoying this moment. Nothing.
Just then a bright flash of light slices through the sky. A weirdly pitched sound lags behind it. "Woah, what was that?" Evan questioned, instinctively rushing out of the car.
"I don't know," You jumped out right beside him and studied the area the light fell to. "let's go check it out." You started walking towards the ominous woods, not giving Evan a chance to reply.

The run through the dark forest didn't take very long until you came across a giant red and yellow circus tent. The big tent lit up with an almost too liveliness light. Your eyes widened with curiosity. Evan was soon by your side with the same stunned look on his face.
"Wow, I didn't know that the circus was in town." You said half jokingly. "It isn't." Evan replied, trying to catch his breath.
"Then who put it here?" You asked, eyes not leaving the tent like it could just disappear. "It's not like it fell from the sky or someshit," Evan hits your arm in realization, "Dude, this was the thing that weird alien noise!" You turn towards him with a sigh, "C'mon, man. It probably was just one of their weird circus tricks." Although you must admit, not every day you see a bright circular light flying zipping through the sky only to be circus tent found in a forest.
Evan pursed his lips in deep thought. You almost laughed at his total concentration.
Before you could've said anything else, Evan promptly exclaimed, "Oh shit," he began to walk towards the circus tent.
He turned back around to look at you, "what if there are aliens inside?"
You actually laughed "What?"
Evan rolled his eyes and walked closer to the tent. He tried to peek in.
"Dude, don't go in there!" You say before Evan could try and get inside. "You think you're gonna find some alien clowns in there?" You asked jokingly, hoping Evan would stop prodding around the red and yellow walls of the tent.
"Maybe," Evan replied, "I'm gonna try to get in."
You blew a raspberry to ensure Evan knew that he was being crazy. He examined the plastic walls, searching high and low for some kind of secret entrance.
"You're crazy." You mumbled, walking over to a side of the tent. Just then a tiny hole opened out of nowhere, "What the fuck?"
Cautiously, you crept towards the hole, trying to get a peek inside. Before you could've made anything out, a pair of arms grasped tightly on to your shirt. A scream tore from your throat as you were pulled straight through.