JoJo

What felt like forever went by and you were still stuck inside a little pink bubble. By the time you heard the anticipating sound of footsteps, you were dozing off into exhaustion.
Muffled noises you could only assume to be voices were just beyond the door you've grown familiar to.
The door opened and you were a little surprised to see two klowns making conversation in their own alien language. The klown who did most of the conversing was tall, green fabric with yellow stars bagged around his slim limbs. A light baby yellow ruffled collar clung to his neck, almost touching his baggy chin. The magenta hair on his head was sticking out in various spikes.

The other clown was shorter and fatter. His clown outfit was bright and colorful, just like a birthday cake. His ears were almost cat-like, sitting between the red tufts of hair on his head. He had a bendy straw in his hand but had no drink. This somewhat alarmed you.

The klowns walked over to the cotton candy cocoons, and before you know it the chubby klown stuck his straw straight through the cotton on one of the things. You watched as a thick red liquid snaked its way up the straw and into the klown's awaiting mouth. He let out a satisfied moan. 

The taller klown walked along the row of bubbles, inspecting them to see if anything was out of place. You held your breath as he drew closer, pleading that he wouldn't notice you. The klown finally stood in front of your bubble. His rubbery claws poked at the cotton and you jumped, immediate regret beating down on you. He jumped back almost like a cartoon character, looking stupidly alarmed. However, he quickly came back to his wits and let out a giggle and a little wave.

The chubby klown must've became interested because he was waddling on over to where you two were. He joined in with his smiling friend, both of their stares burning through the cotton exterior. Suddenly, they turned to each other and smiled widely, seemingly sharing the same idea. Before you know it, they unhooked your bubble and carried you towards the glowing pink door, barely being able to fit you through. 

Unable to see the interior you were being carried through, you listened carefully as buttons were pushed and doors were opened. The klowns stopped and dropped you carelessly on the floor by their feet. You groaned in pain as you watched in confusion-- the clowns bowed in a proper manner as if presenting a gift to a noble god. 

Before you could even begin to imagine what was about to happen, a ginormous klown descended from a large hole in the ceiling, at once becoming the epicenter of the world. Horror pierced through you as your eyes slowly scanned the large being. Navy blue fabric with green polkadots strode along his long limbs, a magnificent ruffled collar sat proudly around his neck. Pink hair ran down his boney head, bright and distinctive. His jaw protruded with his nose, resembling a horse almost. His lips were pink like the circles on his cheeks--the same color as his hair.
The large clown cocked his head as examined you. His overly big red nose breathed in your scent and you never felt more judged in your life. 

After a few more minutes of careful examination, the klown nodded and spoke to the now puny looking klowns beside you in it's peculiar language. The tension was overbearing and struggle began to kick in. You writhed against the cocoon, panting from the sudden workout.  The clown with the spiked hair looked down at you and you could feel his disapproval through the kick he struck you with. You grunted, stopping to cling your kicked shoulder. 

You suddenly became aware of the flaring gaze set upon you. Although not wanting to, you found the stare of the giant klownzilla, also known as the almighty JoJo.