1

The bar is crowded, seats filled, girls dancing on tables, guys swinging on stage and everybody with a drink in their hand.

I make it over to the bar and push a guy off of the barstool who has already fallen asleep.

"Can I help you?" The lady asks me. She has a dish rag flung over her shoulder, she has a small apron on, tied behind her waist and skinny jeans on, her hair in a ponytail.

"I'll have a martini." I know I'm under drinking age, but they don't know that.

"Okay. I'm Trina, I'm the only goddamn bartender working at this crappy bar." She laughs. I can hardly hear her Because the music is too loud.

"Great, I'm Matthew." I smile.

"What's your story Matthew?" she cleans out a glass and sets in on the table, along with a full martini glass which she slides over to me.

"Well my girlfriend just commited suicide and I thought I'd clear my thoughts." I sigh and take a drink.

"That sucks. I like to clear my thoughts by taking a drive to the beach or something, but your under drinking age so I guess your first thought was to come here." She smirks.

"How'd you know?" I laugh.

"I can easily tell." she swipes away my martini glass and I angrily glare at her before she puts it back with a full glass.

She runs back and forth between other people and she does a perfect job.

"So how old are you?" I ask her and wiggle my eyebrows.

"I'm only 18, I don't drink any of the beer so it's easy to keep the law obeyed." she puts another glass on the table.

"Well I'm only 17."

***

"Jump." I say in between kisses and she jumps with her legs around my waist.

I keep my hands on her butt to hold her up against me as I lift her up against the counter.

She slips off her t-shirt as I take off mine, leaving me shirtless and her in a bra.

=I'm going to skip that bc I'm not good at sex scenes=

I wake up naked and in an unfamiliar bed, Trina is also naked beside me and the room is perfectly lit up.

I jump out of the bed, some sheets still covering my nude body and I grab my clothes and run into the bathroom.

I quickly change, grab my car keys, my beanie and run out to my grey car.

I start it up and head back towards Nash's house, I stop the car and run inside, looking around I faintly see Nash slopped over the toilet, I run towards him and see an empty pill bottle on the counter, but luckily there's vomit in the toilet, but I'm not entirely sure if it was before or after.

"Nash! Nash!?" I shake him and when he doesn't get up, I have no other choice than to pick him up.

"Hayes! Hayes help!" I run out to my car with Nash in my arms, still unconscious.

He runs out of the house, still confused and without hesitation, hops in the passenger seat of my car.

I throw Nash in the back seat and close the door, running over back to the drivers seat and quickly heading to the hospital.

When we get there I pick Nash back up and carry him into the emergency room.

"Help!" I run towards the medics and they take run with him down the hall.

"Nash." I fall to my knees.

***

Nikki

"Get back here!" I laugh and run after Josh.

"Not until you agree to look at what they're doing." he smiles and slows down.

"Fine." I grumble. "Get me the stone." I follow him back to the waterfall with the stones and he takes the flattest one and throws it over to me.

"Okay let's do this." I walk over to the shore of the river and sit on a fallen tree.

I point it so that it is directly facing the sunlight and an image displays of Matthew doing the nasty with some girl.

"No stop!" I throw the rock into the river and the tears just start flowing.

"What's wrong?" Josh comes over and sits beside me, his arm around me and rubbing my back.

"H-he was having sex with another girl." I say.

"And it wasn't me."

***

OMG CLIFFHANGER

Haha but anyways

SEQUEL BITCHES!!!

SORRY

but yeah if you want news on updating and stuff I'll make a twitter for it.

I will put the twitter name in my bio thingy

Anyways bye guys!!