02

Matt

What's going on already? First Nikki, then Nash? I can't take it anymore. I'm not saying I'm going to commit, but I'd like to. I'm just not ready to make that choice yet.

"Is he going to be alright?" I run up to the front desk.

"We don't know yet, he's in the CT scan currently." he explains.

"Okay thank you." I run my fingers through my hair.

So this is already happening.

***

Nikki

Okay, let's do this again. I wipe the tears off of my cheeks and walk down to the river, clutching my sweater as the air gets colder and I can hear the water running.

I pick another stone up off of the ground and point it at the sunlight. A vision shows up of Matt at the hospital, sitting in the waiting room with tear stained cheeks, his keys dangling out of his pocket.

He runs up to the front desk.

"Are there any reports on Nash Grier?" he asks. Oh my god, Nash.

"Ahh, yes." the man pulls out his clip board. "he is fine, he is currently not awake at the moment but you can go and see if he'll wake up." he smiles and hands him a sheet, clearly stating the room number and floor.

"Thank you." he thanks the man and runs towards the elevator. My vision following him, I can clearly see him run up to room 168 and knock on the door before quietly.

"Nash?" he peeks around the door frame.

"Hey buddy." Nash smiles, his head leaned back against the pillows. His hands are draped around tangled IV cords.

"Hey." Matt smiles and walks in, sitting on the chair next to Nash's hospital bed.

"How's it going?" Matt pulls the chair closer to the bed and puts his elbows on the edge, his hands supporting his head.

"Good, the food tastes weird though. " He laughs, his voice hoarse, tired.

"Food tastes bad everywhere where you are locked in, even school." he Laughs along.

"We sort of found that out already." He chuckles. "how are the guys?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Good, the fans don't have a clue your in the hospital though."

"Oh, okay."

"Why did you try?" he lifts his head up, facing Nash, his eyebrows raised. "why did you try to be with Nikki?" a tear slides down his cheek while he stares at Nash.

"I-I..." his voice trembles. "I wanted escape."