Child

An: Just putting random names

Hyunjin's POV

"What do mean?" Felix questioned. The door started to bang even louder.

"I will tell you when you tell me about yourselves." The lady answered back.

I looked at her in disbelieve " Are you kidding me! We're trying to stop the door from falling down, and you want us to tell things about ourselves!"

"We have enough time before it falls.Look I just need to know I am doing something right. I'll tell you my name okay. I'm Yuri, and this is my son Jaejin. Now you go. "

"I'm Hyunjin."

"Felix."

"You mean Yongbok."

"No Felix, you idiot."

"Excuse me I am your hyung, show some respect."

Yuri cleared her throat "Jaejin is 2 years old, and I'm 26. What about you?"

I stared at Felix and he got the clue that I wanted him to go first. "Alright, we're both 18 years old. We live with friends, there are ten us, hopefully."

"Can you tell us what you want from us was. We did do what you asked for right," I said.

"I will help you, but you will take my son with you. I will stay behind and let the zombies eat me."

"Are you crazy! If you want us to take your son, might as well take you," I yelled. Honestly I was freaking out. She just can't do that.

There were sniffles coming from her. "Ah, if I could I would, but I already got bitten not long after you to came. To be honest, I'm glad you came, because I would have just let Jaejin die with me."
The child stared at his mom, giving her a confused look on why she was crying.

"I.. what? How long do you have until you.. you know," I questioned.

She looked at me "Well my husband got bitten, and it took him about 3-5 hours to turn." Yuri passed for a second "Please take my son with you. I already have stuff for him right here."

She handed the backpack to Felix. Then she picked up Jaejin and handed him to me. "You are now his new dad," she started to cry even louder. 'New dad? New dad!' I wanted to scream.

"What are you planning to do?" Felix was starting to get teary. Even though we didn't know this woman well, it was going to be hard to say goodbye.

"You are going to go upstairs, and go to the bathroom.  There is window with a rope hanging down. The rope will lead you down to the house back yard. Go in and leave through the front door." Yuri explained.

"Don't you have a back door?" I asked. She shook her head in response.

"Now go!"

"But-!" Felix began and was cut off.

"Go! I love you my baby boy! Please take care of him!" She began to push us up the stairs.

We did as she said. We got to the bathroom and shut the door. "I'll go first," Felix volunteered.

"Mama," I heard from my shoulder. I didn't know how to respond. So I said what whatever popped up.

"No, sorry. But look uncle Felix."
Felix was cut off guard, and slipped a little. Before he could fall he managed to keep balance. He glared at me and I shrugged.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

8:38 p.m

We finally made it to the house that Yuri had some said. We went up to the front door and peaked out to see if it was clear. We saw nothing and stepped out.

We walked for about an hour when we saw headlights up ahead. My first instinct was to hind behind a bush. "What if it's the guys, looking for us." Felix whispered.

"I don't kn-," I was cut off by a voice calling for us.

"Felix! Hyunjin!"

We got up to see Chan with Changin in the car. I didn't see Minho or Jisung. "We are right here!" Felix shouted back.

The truck pulled in and we were met Chan with blood on his face. "Before you start freaking out every one is safe. Minho and Jisung are home. What the heck is that!" Chan pointed to Jaejin.

"We'll tell you on the way home. So can we please leave." Felix walked to open the car door.

"For real this time, or do you want to wait 5 more minutes," Chan joked. Felix glared at him and sat in front. I took Jaejin and sat him down in between Changbin.

Changbin "What's his name?"

"Jaejin and he is 2, also cute."

"I can see that. So.."

"Hyunjin said I was his uncle! Which almost made me loose my life! Chan do something!" Felix finally let the words leave his tongue.

"I was in panic," I defended myself.

"Oi! We will talk later." Chan focused on the road ahead.

We pulled up to the entrance of the gates. Felix got off the truck and opened to gate. Chan started driving again. The front door swong open. We where met with Jeongin running and waving his arms. We all got off, and Felix walked up to us. "Aha, oh thank you. You are alive," Jeongin screamed. He hugged us all. "And smell!"

We got in and everyone in relief to know that everyone was safe.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! YOU HAD ME WORRIED!" Woojin hit the back of our heads. "What is that!? What did you do?! This is not how I raised you! You are 18 years old Hyunjin!" Woojin began to freak out.

"Oh my your are a cutie," Momo squealed. She grabbed Jaejin and left.

"I guess the roles have switched." Minho said.

"What do you mean," Seungmin questioned.

"Woojin is now the mom of the group. Momo on the other hand is the cool aunt." Minho explained. Seungmin made an 'Ah' face.

"Mind explaining about the child." Chan finally spoke.

"Yeah.. his name is Jaejin, and I will raise him don't worry." I made an excuse to not tell the full story.

"JAEJIN! A, CUTE!" Jeongin yelled as he was with Momo playing with the kid.

"As long as you don't have another," Woojin began to fake cry. "I'm crying."

_____________________________

END