~Dance Practice~

Everyone started to arrive at the house, Sangyeon and I already set up the dance room and the living room for movies after.
Q was the last to arrive and was wearing athletic clothing perfect for dancing and made him look really attractive.
"Ugh Y/n, you need to stop think like this" I said to myself as I looked away from him.
"I'm going to change, Sangyeon take everyone to the dance room" I told him as I walked up the stairs to my room.

Q's POV
Sangyeon started to lead everyone to the dance room and we all followed but Hwall stood behind.
"Aren't you coming" I asked him.
"Oh yea I will, just give me a second" he said back.
I shook my head and left wondering why he would want to stay back.

Y/n's POV
I walk down the stairs wearing my dance clothes and saw Hwall sitting on the couch.
"Hey Hwall" I said walking over to him and sitting down.
"Hey Y/n" he said turning to me and smiling.
"What's up, why are you not with the rest the guys" I asked.
"I wanted to talk with you"
I stayed silent waiting for him to ask what he wanted to.
" I just wanted to let you know that I'm always here for you, I want to be your friend and someone you can talk to" he said smiling.
I smiled and hugged him really tight
"Thanks so much, I really wanted to be friends with you too" I said releasing the hug.
"Great, let's go" he said while standing up and reaching out his hand. I took it and we went to the dance room hand in hand.

Q's POV
After like 10 minutes Hwall and Y/n came in...HOLDING HANDS!!!!!
What's going on!!
Wait, no I don't care cause she doesn't matter to me (Yea sure that's what they all say)

Y/n's POV
I let go of Hwalls hand and went over to Q, but for some reason he was glaring at me.
I just shook it off and turned to everyone.
"Ok is everyone ready to start?" I asked
Mostly everyone responded that they were ready.
"Actually I can't yet cause my partner isn't here but he's on his way" Hyunjae said.
"Ok well you can just warm up"
He nodded and went to a corner of the room to start warming up.
"You ready to start partner?" I asked patting Q's head
" Yeah let's go" he said as we made our way to a part of the room.
We started dancing and I had to admit that it was really fun. We kept making jokes and he made me feel really comfortable during the skinship parts.
"Alright we finished the first half" I said giving him a high five.
"Yea good job!" He said this time patting my head.
(Did my heart skip a beat??)
"Hey LOVE BIRDS, have you finished the first part yet" Eric said while mocking us.
"Yah I would shut up if I were you" I said holding up a fist.
"I would be careful if I were you" Sangyeon said walking over to Eric.
All the boys started laughing in their smiles are absolutely gorgeous (Honestly!!)
"So can we see the first part" Juyeon asked.
I looked over at Q and he nodded his head.
"Yea sure" I said going over to the speaker.
All the boys cheered as Q got ready, I put on our song: Beautiful by Bazzi.

We Started dancing and everything went smoothly there were moments that were supposed to be uncomfortable but felt comfortable with just me and Q. As we reach a part where Q put his hands on my hips as we moved across the floor. I smiled at the contact and we landed in our ending pose which included my face only inches away from his.
I smiled at his as we breathed heavily, the cheers were all tuned out and all I could see was Q, all I could hear was Q.

"Woah, you guys have great chemistry" Hwall said finally breaking mine and Q's stare.
I looked over to Q's face and it was bright red and I chuckled a bit.

"Guys Lix is on his way" Hyunjae said as he got a message from his phone.
All the guys cheered
"Who is Lix" I asked Q, even though the name sounded really familiar to me.
"He is a friend of ours, in our dance class but wasn't here today. Also Hyunjae's dance partner" he responded as I nodded.

I still couldn't figure out why the name sounded so familiar to me though.
I shook go off the feeling and started practicing some moves in the back all of a sudden I heard the door open and the boys start screaming.
"Oh Hyung we missed you today" I heard Eric say.
"Yea, We needed to practice bro" Hyunjae said.
"Sorry guys but I just had something to do with my mom today.
That voice, I know that voice.
It can't be him, there is literally no way in the world.
"Who's that" I heard the voice said.
"My sister just moved back from Australia a few weeks ago" Sangyeon said.
I turned around slowly, happy yet scared to see what I could see. Cause if it really is him, this may make me the happiest girl alive.

I was, it was him. My best friend from when I studied abroad.
"Y-y/n" he said to me from across the room, one single tear drop falling from his eye as many fell from mine.
"Hi Felix" I said as I cracked the most brightest smile I have shown ever since my return.
He cracked a smile to and ran to me as I ran to him.
I jumped into his arms, which both caused us to fall.(Straight out of a movie)
"Felix I missed you so much!!!" I said crying as we rolled around on the floor.
"Me too, princess" he said as he stroked my hair .

At this point all the boys were confused, moved, and astonished at what they were seeing. Yet one only felt jealousy and anger boiling within him.

Q's POV
I watched as Y/n ran to Felix and it made me concerned, does everyone know her?
Then I heard him call her princess and that really got to me, I walked another room fast.
"Hey what's wrong" ?? Said and I was stopped in my tracks, it was Jacob Hyung.
"Nothing I just needed some air" I said
"No you didn't I can tell you lying" he said
"Fine" I gave up and turned to face him
"I just don't know, I saw Lix hug Y/n and I got angry I don't even know why" I said to him, my eyes getting glossy
"What do you think of Y/n" he asked him
I took a minute to think but let out a deep breath
"I don't know she's funny, nice, tough, really hard-working, she's just a good friend" I said to him.

"Yeah but do you want to be more than friends?" He asked me looking directly into my eyes.
That really got me thinking do I want Y/n as just a friend or more than that, do I like her, do I... love her?

I heard everyone start coming to the door and me and Jacob composed ourselves as everyone exited the dance room heading towards the living room.
We followed and sat down on the couch. Y/n sat next to me and right next to her was Felix. I scoffed and faced forward.
How am I supposed to enjoy the movie with this happening next to me??

So Cupid didn't use all of his magic tonight but he certainly brought two friends back together, but will Cupid strike during the movie and what will happen to these two sitting next to each other find out in the next chapter!!!!
Sorry about any mistakes or mis-spellings
Thanks for reading this chapter, till next time❤️❤️
———————————————————————
Word count:1362