Chapter 4

Elizabeth Millers

We ran back towards the lobby to check on Marvin. I sighed seeing that he was okay, but felt bad that his going through a lot of pain.

"His fine, for now. Come on, let's look for the other one." Leon said to me softly and I nodded my head standing up.

"You go on ahead. I'll look after Marvin." I looked at Leon and he gave me a concern look.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head with a smile.

"Positive." I said and he nodded as he began walking away.

"Hey, Leon." I called out and he stopped and turned to look at me.

"Here." I threw the book to him and he caught it before looking up at me.

"Be careful for me. Okay?" I smiled at him.

"I'll be back in one piece. I promise." He smiled and hurried away as I looked at Marvin again.

"I'll be right back." I told him as I walked away and looked at the reception area for anything that I could use to help Marvin's wound.

Leon S. Kennedy

I walked inside the west office to see the welcome sign for me.

"Not what I thought for my first day." I sighed and walked down the small stairs as I shine my light around the room. I saw a letter that was supposed to be my desk and I took it reading it to myself. It was covered in blood, but it's still readable.

Dear Leon S. Kennedy,

Your mission...is to unlock your desk! The key to your success is in the initials of our first names. Input the letters in order of our desks. There are 2 locks- 1 each side of your desk. Make sure to get them both. This will make you learn our names easier Rookie.

Sincerely,

Lieutenant Marvin Branagh

I turned the paper around and looked.

Your lucky your not here Rookie.

I sighed and put the note in my pocket.

"Don't worry Marvin, we'll save you." I mumbled and ran outside the office.

Elizabeth Millers

I patched up Marvin and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand.

"Marvin?" I asked and looked at him.

"If you get...out of this city...please...tell my family...I love them." He said to me and I looked at him with sadness.

"Marvin, we will get through this. Leon and I will help you. I promise you that." I told him softly, but he just shook his head and groaned in pain.

"I got them!" I heard Leon's voice echoes on the lobby as I stood up and looked up the stairs to see him waving two emblems and began to ran towards us.

"Alright, nice work. Let's just pop these bad boys inside." I said to him as he nodded and placed the two emblems. We backed away as the rest of the statue stand began to move revealing a gate.

"Marvin, we found a way out, come on." Leon said as we both walked to Marvin.

"Marvin." I called out shaking him and he sat up growling like a wild animal, but he soon came to his senses.

"Marvin, Leon has unlocked the way out. Come on, we can bring you to a hospital." I said as I was about to grab him when he pushed my hand away.

"Go! I don't have much time left." Marvin groaned in pain.