Sickly

Not enough people do Tim Holland fanfictionssssss. Like no offense but I kinda sorta hate imagines and that's the only way I see Tom Holland Fics. So likeeeee heeey. This one is really interesting but loikeeee yeah.

Prompt: Tom passes out on set.

HOPE U ENJOY! But like dude it's like 8:12 pm and I'm dead inside for some reason.

.

.

.

OoOoOo

All day Tom has been feeling awful. He had a headache ache when he woke up that had turned into a migraine later on in the day. His stomach had been upset and his throat felt like it was being stabbed with needles every time he swallowed. But he had to go to work today to film infinity war with the whole cast, which at the moment he really didn't feel like doing.  Sure he'd been sick before during shoots, but it was never this bad.

He groaned as he got out of bed and was suddenly stricken with a feeling of immense dizziness.

"Aw, Fuck." Tom mumbled to himself as he walked towards the bathroom.

He opened the drawer with shaky hands grabbing the thermometer and sticking it under his tongue. As he waited for the temperature to be ready, he looked at himself in the mirror. His face was extremely pale besides his cherry red cheeks and nose. His eyes has a glazed over look and were bloodshot. "Just my day." Tim thought. The thermometer finally beeped and Tom took it out and sat on the ledge of the tub. "103.8..." He was a bit panicked. He had heard that if a fever reached 104 you should go to a hospital, which he didn't have time for nor did he want to do. So, Tom being the idiot he is, decided to go to work regardless of what his body told him to do.

After a quick shower and a cup of water, Tom headed out the door to work.

OoOoOo

"Hey little ass hole, miss me?" Anthony Mackie asked Tom as he finally walked onto the set in his costume with his usual smile back on his face, though it seemed quite forced and his face was still extremely flushed.

"Yeah, totally." Tom playfully rolled his eyes and bro hugged Sebastian as he passed by. He returned the gesture by ruffling his hair. Tom suddenly felt a wave of dizziness come over him and his breath hitches, which Anthony caught.

"Aye, you ok?" Anthony asked with a uncharacteristic concern laced in his voice. Tom shakily looked up, "Y-yeah I'm fine." He lied.

"Alright man. I gatta start working on my scene. See you around."

Tom then walked over to a corner and sat alone on one of the small couches. The other actors sitting out walked past giving him soft smiles and questioning looks. He usually sat with the other actors/actresses when he wasn't filming, such as Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlet Johansson, you know, literally everyone. Obviously Tom's an extrovert. Anyways, it was nearing 12:00 when he had to start rehearsing in set in the scene where the guardians and Peter, Tony, and Dr.Strange meet each other. But Toms Head was not having it. His migraine kept getting worse and worse as the day went on so he was dreading going on set today. In this scene there was a lot of yelling too which he didn't think he could handle. Suddenly as he stood us he felt a rush of nausea coming up fast. Quickly, Tom bolted it to the nearest bathroom, hastily pulling off his mask as he emptied out his guts into the toilet. This only made his throat hurt even more as he gagged out the rest of his dinner from the previous day.

Tom moaned as he hugged the toilet seat a bit longer until he realized it was 12. "Shit." He grumbled and rinsed his mouth out with water before running to the set.