About Morning People

Silence finally reigned when her door was abruptly shut.

But only for two seconds...

"Ah... Ochako-chan ...?" Tsuyu's voice asked from the other side of the door. Momo probably together. "Is everything okay? Can we... come in?"

"Sure! It's everything's fii--AHH !!" with her due permission, both girls suddenly materialized themselves on top of her bed. Eyes wide open, almost terrified, studying her, watching the room, checking her pulse. She felt like a hostage recently released by the captor. "Guys, it's okay. I'm perfectly fine!"

Uraraka couldn't really blame them, The mere idea of seeing the King of Explodokills himself deliberately having a normal conversation with any classmate, let alone a girl, without a training context or a mission, seemed both ridiculous and unlikely.

And yet ... Here they are!

If Ochako knew back then that Bakugou would react like that, she'd probably have choosen another partner, like Tokoyami or Todoroki-san ... Then, an image of a very determined Izuku came to mind, followed by that characteristic knot sensation in the chest, forcing the young heroine to admit to herself that it was a lie.

It had to be Bakugou.

"Bakugou-san intercepted us on the corridor while we're heading here..." Momo, said, taking Ochako out of her reverie. "At first I thought he was just lost while looking for the boys or something like that..."

"The, kero, he asked us which was your room..." Tsuyu completed.

"Tell us how it was ..." a third voice arrived, gasping. "I want to know details ..."

Mineta.

Asiu threw him out of the room and closed a door in a single snap of her tongue.

"Sorry, about that, kero ~ ... You can proceed."

"The resistance of your Taste buds is quite... admirable... Tsuyu-chan..." the anti-gravity hero said, smilling akwardly.

.

.

.

It took some time and a little cunningness she didn't even knew she had to explain it all. But Ochako was proud of herself... Responding to it all without lying and, above all, without metioning Midoriya...

"I've just asked Bakugou to train with me to improve my combat performance. He wasn't very pleased with the idea at first... buuut I promised that if I ever stayed in his path, he could just try blowing me up or somethig~"

As she finished her story, a shadow seemed to cover both her friends faces. Uraraka could already imagine what was coming next...

"Ochako-chan... If you need someone to talk to... I-I do not know what you might be going through..." as Momo spoke, Tsuyu held one of her hands, taking care not to touch all her finger pads and accidentaly activating her quirk."... But suicide is never the answer!"

"Eh?! You havee that little faith in me? I've become much stronger in the last few weeks, just wait and see! I... I can handle him...!" she said, smiling and raising her free fist in triumph. He was trying to assure Momo, Tsuyu ...

And to herself.

Finally, the girls exchange brief glances. Worried glances.

"Well ... if that's what you've decided to do..."

***

Next morning was one of those rare and precious days off. And,  as expected from the the students of very best Hero Academy... this usually means training.

Some classmates were already awake and active all over the common area, ready to dig in some good breakfast before their chores. Ochako greeted them all, staring at one by one with a mixture of sleepyness and relentless anxiety.

She could not lose sight of Bakugou. And befre doing so, she had yet to put him into view.

Such a shame Uraraka couldn't simply ask someone about the the hot-headed boy was already gone or if he was still sleeping... Something told her that people could get the wrong ideia...So she tried to get up as soon as possible in order to get ready to go after him.

Every time Ochakoe did had the feat of infiltrating the blonde's training was more about opportunity and fortune than actual wit. Katsuki seemed to go for a different field every time. It just happened that in the last two or three she was close enough to discover and "join" him.

Pff. The guy had probably a whole schedule specificly planned, pretty much like Momo... As Ochako thought to herself, a comfortable warm enveloped her abdomen as she remembered how genuelly diligent was the supposed class delinquent.

Heh. What a nerd...

"Hmmm.... Smiling so early, Cherie~" Aoyama's pompous voice was suddenly there. He held hat lokked like a tray full of appetizers, for whatever reason. The comfortable warm turned into an inner commotion; Right behind the blond, a well-known broccoli head greeted their fellow classmates "I wonder what is it that Uraraka-san may be thinking, huh, Mi-do-ri-ya~?"

Aoyama then offered a little cheese for both of them.

As soon as questioned, poor Deku started to trample on his own words in that embarrassed way, tha she finds so characteristic and lovely ...

"Ah... uhm... U-uraraka seems to b ... a morning person... maybe?" She was not. But just to hear a suggestion, Uraraka felt weirdly motivated to become!

She then slapped her own face.

Both boys stared at her, shocked.

This isn't the time to daydream, Ochako! She thought to herself. Focus on your goal!!

To her utter relief, a loud and genuinely morning voice, coming from the elevators gave Ochako a chance to escape. Because it was not any voice .... It was Kirishima. And he was not talking to any of his fellow friends...

"Oi, oi, Bakugou!! You goin' like this? Gotta grab some food first, man!"

"Quit pissin me off Kiri! I've wasted enough time sleeping more than I intended."

Target Located.. Uraraka turned to face the Bakugou. Her mind finally rescued back to the initial mission.

"Training without food will hurt you, man! Just wait a bit! Two minutes and we'll pack something for you!"

Katsuki turned to yell at his friend.

"FUCK OFF!! ARE YOU MY MOTHER NOW?!" at that moment, he saw the trio Deku/French Idiot/Uraraka. The last one staring at him intensely.

His initial expression of complete indifference was replaced by a slight arching of his right eyebrow as he seemed to remember something. Then he turned to leave.

"I'm off."

The very moment he opened the door and left, Ochako picked up Aoyama's  tray , threw all appetizers in a pot, then in her backpack, said her farewells to everyone and ran off as well.

"But what ... Was that?" Deku asked. Aoyama rigt by his side, weeping the loss of his cheese.

***

Hueeeeaa ~ Thank you all for reading and for the comments !!! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT IT WILL COME BACK TO NORMAL, I PROMISE!!

Next Chapter on Next Monday! 

Hope you like it!

JA NE!