1*

Jimin watched the fluttering leaves from the inside of his home. His breath showed up on the glass, along with the smudged fingerprints from earlier.

His dad was sure to scold him later but for now, he was enjoying the chilly, morning month of September.

He loves autumn, from what he's seen. The leaves get all colorful, the trees sway, keeping him up at night. Jimin would watch them all night if he could, if he had a window in his room.

He also loved all the treats during fall! For Halloween, Daddy would get him gummy bears and they would watch Charlie Brown and Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Even if it wasn't their tradition, the two still celebrated Thanksgiving. Jimin just gave the excuse that they just wanted to have a feast.

Jimin's mouth watered at the thought of turkey and sweet potato pie. They also added some korean dishes like kimchi soup and rice.

Fall is the second season he and Daddy would cuddle the most, first being winter. Daddy's heater wasn't the best so they would get to cuddle with a bazillion blankets.

If it was a really good day, Daddy would sometimes sing him to sleep. Jimin loved hearing his voice. Daddy said he wasn't a good singer but Jimin thinks he's the best.

"Jiminie baby?" Namjoon called from his office. Jimin knew he was just checking up on him.

"In the living room, Daddy." Was Jimin's reply. He wasn't allowed to yell in the hour so he had to stay fairly quiet when responding.

Namjoon appeared in the living room, starring outside along with his son. "Are you being a good boy?" He asked, rubbing the younger's shoulders.

"The bestest! I cleaned up my toys even when you didn't ask me to." Jimin's eyes sparkled whenever he looked at his Daddy. He couldn't wait for the praises.

Namjoon cooed whenever Jimin looked at him like that. He was about to be eleven soon but Namjoon still saw him as his little boy.

"You've been a very good boy then," Namjoon's dimples pop out, making Jimin squeal and touch them. He pouted inwardly, I want dimples.

"I think that deserves a star, no?" Namjoon thought that Jimin's head would fall off with how vigorous he was nodding.

"It does Daddy!"

Namjoon held out his hand for Jimin to take. Jimin's hands made Namjoon go weak. They were still so small and chubby like they were when he was five years old.

He led Jimin to the space on the wall, close to the kitchen, where the paper was taped on. Jimin already had five stickers, this one now being his sixth. "Daddy, can I place it on there?" Namjoon nodded, having to lift the boy up so he could reach.

Jimin messily stuck in on, lapping a little over the last start and tilted to the right. "Beautiful baby," Namjoon kissed the side of the boy's head, but not letting him down. He had to adjust him so that he wouldn't slip. 

"Daddy no," Jimin whined playfully. He kicked his legs, but careful enough not to actually hurt his father. He would actually cry if that happened. How could he hurt someone he loves? 

"How could I let you go? You're just so cute!" Namjoon spun the two of them. Jimin squealed again at the bubbly feeling in his stomach. "I promise cuddles! Please let me go." Jimin laughed.

"Mmm, fine. But give me a kiss." Namjoon extended his neck so Jimin could kiss his cheek. "Ew, anything but that Daddy." Jimin gave a fake, disgusted look. Namjoon could tell because of the smile that slipped from Jimin's lips.