First things first

I was born in Jordan MN. throughout life, it didn't seem all that bad, until... I came to my middle school. Oak Grove. I met my friend Jenna She's nice, smart and pretty. (She doesn't agree with it though.) I moved in with my Aunt and Uncle in 2017 August. I was in foster care or still, am. My parents are alcoholics and druggies. My Mom, Trisha, she blamed everything on my dad or her husband. They both lost parental rights for my siblings and me. Their 4 kids. My dad, Jim or James, well, he gave up his parental rights. My foster mom, Sherry, she told me and Izzy. That's when it really hit me. I loved my parents and they loved me... or I thought they did. Anyways, life isn't going good. Right now. My friend and her ex... well, her ex still likes her 'cause I found my friend Jenna's "Secret admires note"Anyways, Isabelle is her ex... I don't really like her. She doesn't like me either. I never liked her. I was holding a grudge on her for sooo loonnnggg!!!! I just UGGHHH... I don't know anymore. There's a lot of things I hate and some people as well. I just want her to go to a different school. I just want her to get out of my Fucking life. This is why I don't go to school or one of the reasons why I hate being at school. I try sooo god damn hard to be perfect, and people to like me because I didn't have fucking supporting parents to tell me ANYTHING! My life's a reck... I cry to get the pain away from me. I avoid anyone that tells me something bad. I just don't like people. doesn't matter who they are, I just don't like them. 

     I haven't really talked about how I feel, but I FUCKING HATE everything. Soooo life's "great" Play practice: Play practice is good until she came. I sit up on the booth where I can see EVERYTHING. This guy feel on his bum. Which was funny.