❤️Aidan❤️

(Sorry I haven't uploaded yet. I've been busy, buuttt... A lot of stuff went down over the past couple of days.) 

     I told my older sister about rusty. She says that he has a girlfriend. KK is her name and well, I didn't believe until I asked Rusty anndd... He does have a girlfriend. Dating for almost a year now. ;( I was soo heartbroken. Okay, let me tell you how I asked him and his reaction when I asked. 

     I was walking with Raspberry. We talked about... Goldfish/Kira and Rusty. We laughed a little and talked, but practice started I grabbed microphone #2. (Rusty's mic) And I walked up to him and started to put his mic on. 

     I said without thinking, "I heard you have a girlfriend." I just realized what I just said and started to die. My heart was beating so fast. Faster than ever, but what he said surprised me.

 "Yeah." Then he sighed. It was then silent for a while. I broke it. The thing is, I did it very awkwardly. 

I said to him, "So... How long have you been dating?" Ooohhh myyy gooshhhs. I wanted to stop and drop the mic and leave. 

He said. "A couple of months. Almost a year." 

I said, "Congrats." Me being a dumbass. 

"Thanks," He said. While glancing at me to see if I was jealous, sad or disappointed. 

"Yep," I said and left. I could see him looking at me in the reflection of my glasses. Works like a charm every time. 

I went on with my day and it's still awkward between us, but I, well, Monday I'm gonna pour it all out. I'm just going to say, "Hey, I just wanted to say that I think you're really cute and yet you have a girlfriend. I just wanted to tell you." Man, I would feel a lot better. I'm just worried about what he'll think afterward. His name is Aidan. I call him aid for short. Today in the end when getting Aidan's mic. He read my mind. When Glinda the girl who was taking the mic off it looked like a magicians magic trick with the rainbow handkerchiefs. He said the exact same thing later on. I was like OMG did he just say that? "cause I said that not too long ago, but I played it cool and just said, "Omgosh it does!" and just giggled. His laugh is hella cute. Just saying.

     Kira and Jenna are dating. I'm really happy for her. (Congrats Jenna if you are reading this) Anyways, yesterday a guy asked me out. I said, yes, but then said no. 'cause I felt bad lying to him. So, fun. He's nice, but ain't my type. Jenna and I went to the movies together last weekend to watch the new "How to train your dragon" Really good btw. After the movie, we took pics in a photo booth. I looked ugly. Just saying. and I won a ducky in a claw machine on the first try. Jenna was upset about it. (Don't know why.) 

"I'm being corn" Quote by Gabster Sunderland. 

Well, I'm gonna go. Thanks for reading this update. Good night or whatever time of day you are reading this.

Gabs❤️