A Thousand Wishes

Hello, I'm sorry I haven't been writing. I have just been really busy. 

     Anyways, lately a lot of drama happened. Jenna and I aren't friends and Weemon. I don't care about them anymore. Maybe just a little, but it doesn't matter anymore. Jenna is saying I "Hacked" her account for watt pad. Even though I super fluffing dumb as shoot. I don't hate nor dislike Jenna and Weemon. I just don't wanna hang with them and they don't wanna hang with me. I dated Jenna's older brother. That's why she hasn't talked to me, but say that I hacked it it's stupid that she and her "buddies" think that.  I don't know about that.    

     Also, I'm currently dating someone and I'm really happy! I don't wanna say who, but I am! lol He makes me really happy and glad that I'm not stuck in a corner eating ice cream and crying. Today during first hour Lydia asked me some questions. 

Lydia: "Do you and Jenna have beef?" 

Me: "Uhhh... Yeah I assume so, why do you ask?"

Lydia: "Are you gonna fight her?" 

Me: *Being a wussy* "No, I don't like fighting." 

Lydia: 'Can I for you?" 

(This is when I started to think... Why does Lydia wanna fight Jenna?)

Me: "Why do you wanna fight her?" 

Lydia: "Because I hate that B**ch, she annoying, etc."

Me: "Uhh, if something happens, I'll Let you know" 

Lydia: "Okay, let me know." 

We stopped talking after that. I got really scared and I started to shake. (I am currently) "Weemon told me if I do then I have something coming" Now that made me like scared as shoot.  I hate fighting and getting into fights. I said to Lydia I was going to tell her if I want her to. Even though I don't want her too. I was never going to tell her to beat Jenna up. It's unnecessary. Sooo, anyways... Me and Oscar and really good friends! We started talking not that long ago. He's really nice and funny. I had feelings for him, but he told me he's not attracted to anyone. That broke me. Anyways that's what's going on with me.