Chap3

No one pov

After they finished eating the breakfast Jin made they went to sit in the living room."Well Miss Y/n we will tell you the rules, you have to obey or else I won't be able to guarantee your safety,"said RM in a strict tone. "Better not anger him,He seems scary when he talks"taught Y/N"Are you ready, because it will be better for you to listen closely."Okay,I think we will have to understand and respect each other rules so we could live calmly in this forest called life,but let me make it clear I will have also my rules that you will have to respect or I won't be the easy hostage you think I am."She said, she had to give herself value in this lawless house.She wanted to make a deal but with what?What can a poor girl like her give the most wealthy,famous and dangerous gang?"How dare yo talk to our leader this way."said a grumpy Suga. Namjoon rose his hand signaling Suga to not interfere,he had a smirk on his face."A deal?Such an unpredictable girl braver than any man we did hold hostage before. Okay, let's make the deal but what would we get?"He asked her, he wanted to know how far she would go and how smart she can be. Well genius Namjoon in the scene."What would you like? Well you don't know how useful I may be in the future. I may give you my word that I would repay you and you Misters get to choose your repayment, a reward or a punishment?"She said while smirking, she had to be composed she is at war. She doesn't know if she wants to stay here or go back to her old lonely life.Rm laughed"Okay, the deal is made, you will have to repay us a service. No services."Deal made." The boys were watching this scene closely, she is the first girl that ever dared to make deals with BTS, to impose herself.No man ever dared to oppose."Seems like we will have a lot of fun. I like your attitude but don't ever cross the line I won't be able to hold myself then,would I?"Said Suga "Well I am strong enough to speak my mind in front of you.Believe me as much as I don't won't to get in your dark side I wouldn't like you to get in mine.It is way to darker then what you think."She replied the coldest replied she ever did in her life,she had to protect herself from the upcoming and making a deal with a mafia gang isn't the most logic thing to do,is it?"Not just a pretty girl,amazing"Said Jimin playfully."let's start with our rules,,can we?" said Jin. "first of all you are not to leave this house until we say so or accept, you can't use social medias and your phone will be monitored by us. You have to obey us,and respect our work and our personnel space. That's for now"said RM " You have to respect me, give me the right to decline some orders that I don't think I can do and of course give me at least the chance to go out a day in the week,every week.That's it for now.Call?" Y/n said"Call, Miss Y/n"'Well I would like to go out now.I was about to forget wouldn't I be given money for shutting my mouth?"She continued."Of course, who do you think we are. 1000$ will be transformed to you're bank account every month.You happy?"Said Jin."Jimin accompany her"said Namjoon."okay hyung" "I will go to change my clothes, will you wait for me,Jimin-ssi?"She said. He nodded"Such a gentleman " and she went upstairs to her room,leaving behind her six shocked boys and a playful smirk on the face of V "She will be fun."he taught.

Y/N clothes:

Hair style: