CHAP 10 part 2

V pov

Rine went to Emma's house so I took the opportunity to look at her diaries and took photos of what she loves to do or would love that others do for her."I am a top agent spy, I may do it as a part time job."I said to myself as I went out of the room. When midnight came I started to get worried, I don't know why? Yourine didn't came yet.I went out I know where she is,at the bus stop."She is so stupid, she really like danger. After being kidnapped at night she still cause trouble for herself and others near her." I said. That's when I saw a drunk man trying to take her with him,she was struggling and she looked terrified. "My chance to be the hero of her story." I went to them and punched the man as hard as I could."Who are you?!!!" The man shouted. I put an arm around Yourine's shoulders "I am her boyfriend and I am really pissed at some trash. What should I do? Either I break his face and take him to the police station for sexual assault or he leave now and never show his face again." I said menacing him, he got up and run. "Thank you. This was so kind of you." She said to me smiling."That was my duty. I am nor a friend or a man if I let a beautiful lady witch is my friend sister struggle, am I?" I said my arms still around her shoulders, she laughed. "First impressions aren't everything, are they? I never knew V is a gentleman." She said. If she knew what I hide from her, she wouldn't say this. "Well, You should call  me oppa. You call everyone oppa beside me?" I wined. She laughed her beautiful laugh ."I would..n't. Because you asked and I want to mess around with you, I still didn't forget your cruel punishment." As she went before me. She makes my game even more intresting "Seem like I will never be bored again." I said smiling.

END