The New Arrival

Hey guys!

I thought it woud be nice to give you guys a short story whilst you're patiently waiting (thankyou!) for me to update 'Locked in.'

This is always away to say thankyou for ONE THOUSAND reads on the fanfiction and is easy to update as i previously wrote it. I hope you enjoy! please vote, comment or message me a you're all so sweet and amazing :)

Love you all,

Princess158

****************************************************************************************************

 The new arrival.

I hold the small, pink bundle in my hands as it moans and spits. Even though it's face is screwed up it still looks beautiful and my body overflows with love. It's time to go home... Finally.

I click the tiny, grey carseat into place and mould her body to the shape of her safety as I gently lower her in. After securing the seat belt, I kiss her forehead and her piercing blue eyes open. So much knowledge yet so little knowledge gets shown through her gaze and, oblivious to my thoughts of admiration, she closes them again.

Arriving home, she is fast asleep so I unclip the carseat and put it beside the stairs as I turn to look in the dusty, old mirror hanging on the grey wall. My - once tanned - face is now pale and slim. My eyes show nothing of the deep green they were just yesterday and are now dim, lifeless. My fingers are bony, shaking as i shove my long brown hair into a flowing ponytail.

I look down at my beautiful daughter and a new warmth hits my face, adding colour. "Welcome home, Amelia-Rose Jackson." I giggle at the realisation of her being real. "Welcome home."