Flustered

You had a tendency to get flustered fairly easily. It wasn't something you particularly enjoyed, but Calvin adored teasing you about it. Any time you would want to make out with him, it was like the world hated you. Your face would turn a bright red and you couldn't look him in the eyes. You could never find the right words to say something along the lines of, "Hey, I want to kiss you now." And forget about any time Calvin decided to surprise you with a kiss or other form of affection.

You had to bring papers and forms home with you to work on and Calvin was editing a video. Sitting on the couch trying to get them done, you hear Calvin come in and sit down next to you. Leaning his head against your shoulder, you hear him say, "I'm bored can you take a break with me?" Face a little pink at the surprise of his presence, you sigh and finish one of the forms. "Okay, I can take a ten minute break, but I'm trying not to stay up all night with these," you say, trying to convince yourself that's what is really going to happen.

Laying out on the couch with him, the two of you are facing each other, simply talking about what you were working on. Sitting up, he moves over next to you and without warning decides to lay on top of you. "Calvin, it's almost fifteen minutes now, I need to get back to work," you say, trying to refrain from succumbing to his actions. Snuggling in close to you, he says, "No, i'm comfortable now. I guess you'll just have to wait."

Now a bit flustered, you stumble on your words saying, "Calvin, can you please just get up? I have another twenty forms." He chuckles and says, "I can't help it, you're cute when you get flustered." Smirking, he kisses your jaw and then your neck and says, "Are you sure you want me to leave?" Now bright red in the face, you are trying to hide your embarrassment with your hands. Now with a massive crack in your composure, you're finding it difficult to justify him leaving you alone.

No matter how much you stumble on your words, you can't even formulate a sentence. "Cat have your tongue, babe?" He says, teasing you. Smirking, he says, "If you want me to stay, just tell me." Just as he is getting up to leave, you decide to give in. A few curse words string out under your breath as you throw away any pride left and say, "Okay, fine."

He turns back to you, smiling and says, "I'm sorry? I didn't quite catch that." Refusing to look at him directly, you pout and say, "Can you just stay? For like 15 more minutes?" Returning to your side, he says, "You and I both know this is going to be longer than 15 minutes, so don't complain later." Sighing, you give in and decide to cuddle him back. You are quick to reply, "I hate you." He simply chuckles and says, "Sure you do." The two of you didn't get up for another hour, which left you scrambling to get your paperwork done as fast as possible. Even if it was difficult to express how you felt, you were happy small things like this helped to slowly get over being so flustered.