New girl pt.2👺👺

*At lunch*
I sat at my usual table with the boys all of us there except J... When J walked into the cafeteria the new girl was right behind him "J's been with that girl all day Y/n" Tommy said "Yeah I know" I replied and rolled my eyes "oh shit she mad mad" Dre said "I would be mad too" Jiggy said "See thanks for being on my side Jiggy" I said and we did our handshake. J finally made it to our table and the new girl had the audacity to sit next to him! Jabez introduced her "Guys this is Ashley" she smiled and was being all flirtatious with MY FUCKING MAN! They were all talking and Jabez whispers into my ear "You okay love you look a little mad" I scoff  "Oh I didn't notice" mind my sarcasm but Jabez is so stupid and didn't notice "Oh okay you scared me for a second making me think you were actually mad or something" I just shook my head and eat some of my salad literally stabbing my fork intensely into these poor little veggies. When I looked at J AsHlEy KISSED HIS FUCKING CHEEK LIKE WHAT THE FUCK THIS WAS MY BREAKING POINT MY FUCKING BREAKING POINT!!! Jabez was just frozen and the guys just looked at me with wide eyes "What's wrong with y'all" aShLeY said "WHATS WRONG WITH THEM,NO NO NO WHATS WRONG WITH YOU BEING ALL FLIRTATIOUS WITH MY MAN HAVING THE AUDACITY TO KISS HIM ON THE CHEEK IN FRONT OF ME HIS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!!! AND YOU CANT EVEN SAY YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WE WERE TOGETHER BECAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL WHEN YOU WERE LEGIT BEHIND HIM AT THE LOCKERS AND SAW US KISS HE LEGIT CALLED ME BABY IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU JUST THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO KISS MY BOY!!" she just got up and slapped me this bitch slapped me what a fucking pussy, I stood up and pulled her hair then punched her in the face, Jabez got up and pulled me back while Jiggy grabbed Ashley. I swear to god if J wasn't so fucking strong I'd be beating this bitches ass right about now. Then staff came because she was just yelling as if she was actually strong enough to beat my ass. They took us to the office and J stayed with me the whole time but he was just silent he didn't say a word to be honest he looked disappointed...