New Years Eve

Denmark had invited the rest of the Nordics over for a New Year's Eve party, he was setting a few things up, like lights, music, snacks, drinks, when he heard a knock on his door. Denmark rushed over to his door, opening it to reveal a certain Norwegian, Denmark smiled, greeting him and letting Norway into his house. He continued to mess around with things as he heard another knock, which Norway answered the door this time, welcoming in Sweden and Finland. They all sat in the living room, drinking a few vodka and cokes while they waited for Iceland, that was until Norway got a text from Iceland saying he was going to be late.

With that, all the other bodies got up from the living room, and within seconds we're already partying hard for New Years, Finland had had about 6 vodkas, and 2 beers, Sweden about a bottle of vodka and a few beers, Norway just had a bottle of vodka he was chugging in the corner while crying, and Denmark had drank every other drink they had in the house, the next day was going to be just wonderful for him

Iceland arrived about an hour before 12, he opened the door only to see Denmark dancing in the middle of the room to 'get ready for this' while downing a bottle of vodka, Sweden frantically building ikea furniture on the sofa behind Denmark, Finland with two pistols shooting everything in sight uncontrollably, and Norway sipping from a bottle of vodka while crying silently in the corner while questioning all his life decisions.
Iceland face-palmed, while muttering "Why is my family like this.." though it was inaudible over the loud music Denmark was blasting. Iceland turned around, walking straight back out of the house, probably to go to Hong Kong's place or something.

The other Nordics continued doing what they were doing till they all eventually passed out, Denmark being the first to do so.

Tomorrow would be great..

N/A
Might do a second part later, maybe of the, oh so loved, hangover, but maybe not. Anyways, please watch the vidoe at the top, it's very important so you know why I made this