Chapter 6

"Hey Katsuki..."
————

Todoroki's pov:

Damn i lost him.. where could he possibly even be..

Hopefully they aren't alone who knows what Katsuki would do to her under these conditions.

suddenly the alarm goes off and an announcement says there's a level 3 security break in

Your pov

the hallways were chaotic and everyone was dashing out the library and into the hallways. Katsuki has let go of me but didn't move from his spot he just looked out of the nearest window.

"Uhhm I'm just gonna go.. heh" i squeak as i try to escape. Katsuki firmly grabbed my wrist without looking at me and said

"Look, it's just paparazzi no need to panic they can't really do anything, most of them are quirkless anyway."

"Oh uh that's a relief, i guess." We were alone in the library when i went over to somebody's lunchbox and stole a bag of salt and vinegar chips and went back and sat in the isle Katsuki was still in. He was looking at some of the books before he looked back at me.

"What are you doing and where'd you get that?" He asks. I signal him to sit next to me on the floor and he only gave a slight 'tsk' before actually doing so.

"I took it from some kid's lunchbox want one?"

"yeah whatever" it was really quiet and i tried not to make eye contact with the ash blond when he suddenly broke the silence.

"So what's your quirk."

"Seriously that's what you ask" i sigh and get ready to explain. "I'm a witch i can cast spells make potions in and out of my hands, teleport with serious concentration and focus and a few other things.., so what about you.." i question

"I sweat nitroglycerin and i can make it explode, that's it."
...
...
...

"pph.." i try to hold in my laughter

"fuck you"

"whAt was that, EXPLODO-SWEAT"

"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU EXTRA"
—————
Yeah sorry that i haven't updated  in a while i didn't really know where to go after i ended the last chapter but ofc on vacation i get an idea but this was kinda fun to write. I need to add more tdrk x reader moments so get ready todoroki stans.
-hadens