9 || baby vlog squad

-emma's pov

david took me to this little cafe near his house and after we went to my apartment to have some time alone. don't get me wrong, i love emoni to death, but sometimes mama just needs some pleasure.

i added the picture to my snap story then looked at david and smiled, i thought "that's all mine"

then looked at david and smiled, i thought "that's all mine"

i guess i had said it out loud because david comes over and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close.
"all yours, baby girl" he whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"em?" he asks. i hum in response.

"what do you think our life would be like if i had never talked you into having drunk sex with me and you never got pregnant?" he sighs

"honestly, i think you'd still be with liza, because you only started loving me because of emoni, and i'd probably be waiting for you to realize that i love you..." i breathed out.

"i've always loved you. drunk words are sober thoughts. i would've eventually broken up with liza because i've loved you since i met you. my feelings for liza have been fading for a while now. and i do love you because of emoni. if it weren't for emoni i probably would've pussyed out and not have told you about how i feel..." he says barely above a whisper but enough for me to hear clear as day.

"okay, let's get back i need to see if toddy can keep his dick." i say patting his chest and walking towards david's car, him hot on my heels.