25 || baby vlog squad

emma's pov

"YOU FUCKED HIM THAT NIGHT TOO?" david yell as i entered the vlog house. i look around and noticed everyone was slowly walking into the room as david continued to yell.

"I FUCKING TOOK CARE OF THAT KID AND IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE MINE!" i stared at him in shock, wide eyed, and terrified. he paced around the living room, running his fingers through his fluffy hair. he had bags under his eyes, from i guess not sleeping, and tear stained cheeks.

i let a few tears slip but quickly wiped them away just as he looked at me to speak.

"why would you do that? why would you lead me on, knowing that this baby might not be mine? shes fucking 5 months old. if you weren't sure you could've came to me and we could've gotten a dna test. why didn't you fucking tell me, emma?" he sighs, sitting on the couch, putting his head in his hands while his elbows rest on his knees.

"guys, could you please leave for a while?" i ask, my voice cracking slightly.

everyone nodded and walked out the door, giving sympathetic half smiles and pats on the back. as soon as everyone's gone i speak up.

"i don't fully remember fucking him. everything from that night was a blur. even you. i had trouble remembering if it was you or not. i was drunk david. if you want i can call him and get a dna test? and how did you even find out?" my speech being soft and slow.

"i found out from brennen. he was guilty that i didn't know so he came over last night and told me. and yes. i do want a dna test done, because if that's not my kid then we're done." he says while standing up and walking to his room, making sure to slam the door as hard as he could.

good thing i don't have emoni with me right now, she's with my parents for the day. i texted my mom telling her i was going to pick up emoni earlier than intended, then walked out of the vlog house, getting into my black and red jeep rubicon (pic above) then started my journey to get emoni.

on my way to get her i called to see if i can get a dna test scheduled and got on at 3:30, it was already 2:30 so i had an hour to get everything situated.

after getting emoni i headed to my next location, i picked him up and made my way to the dna place.  (wtf?)

"hi, i had an appointment schedule at 3:30..." i told the front desk employee.

"emma, correct?" she asked, not looking up from the screen.

"yes." i replied. she nodded and told up to wait to be called back.

a few minutes later we were called back and they told us what they were going to do for the test, they did it, and went off to see the results.

we sat in the room, emoni on my lap as i sat on the big table they had the patients sit on, while he sat in one of the smaller chairs next to the table, playing with his rings he was wearing.

"i'm so nervous. and i'm so so fucking sorry i got you into this mess." i say to him.

"no it's okay. i don't really remember anything from that night either. it's not just you." he says back, looking from his rings to my eyes before looking back towards the ground.

the doctor walked in and handed me a paper saying that it had the test results on it. i nodded and looked at the paper. the doctor left and i slowly opened the paper.

"congratulations, you're the father of Emoni Rose Dobrik, Cole Robert Brock."