The boss prt2

I pulled up to my usual parking spot outside of my work. It's been a week since the incident with my boss mr. Brock.  He was on vacation so we never did anything sexual that he told me was gonna happen. I kept it professional and just wore my regular clothes. Mr. Brock is back today so I hope he doesn't call me up. No matter how bad I ached for his touch, it just can't happen. I got out of my car and enter the building that I've dreaded. Walking into the familiar white, clean, boujee hall ways, making it to my desk. Typing away on my computer, the sound of my nails against the keys on the keyboard. My clock ticking distracted me once again. Some one walking into the building. I knew because of the big draft hitting my face and light coming in. Looking up seeing mr. Brock staring me down. He took his finger and gave me the signal to follow him. I was already in his trance. Getting up and into the elevator where mr.brock hit the 13th floor button.
"Mr. Brock, is there a meeting?" Asking why he wanted me.
  He pinned me against the wall. Whispered in my ear softly.
  "Call me Colby, I'm not satisfied where we left off" his hands trailed to my hips.

  " and what would that be sir?" I bit my lip. Knowing I'm teasing him.

   " maybe this would jog your memory babygirl" he places his hand in my inner thigh. He brings us higher until he touched the rim of my laced Victoria secret underwear.

  " what's this?" He feels along the lace

"Naughty girl, wearing Victoria secret?"
How he knew that I have no clue. He just might be a sex god. I look into his eyes and then to his lips. He attached his to mine. His hand rubbing over my clothed clit. The bell dinged and I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. Carrying me to his desk. Between my legs, hips in sync with mine.

   Cliffhanger, sorry guys but i decided to do a part 3 but it'll be a different title I'll let you know when it'll be released. I wanna take my time and make it good and long(that's what she said) anyways thanks for reading!