Room 206 prt 3

Heyyyyyyy! So my birthday is on sept 4 and I'm so excited, so I might make theses series in to a book please let me knooowwwww anyways. Let's get reading shall we?

  Last night was a complete blur. I woke up at 10 am, and all I can remember is going to the cafe just out of town with Jake and Colby. That's all I could think of, the constant pounding in my head distracts me from thinking.
   The creak in my door echoed through the house, like the house was empty.
  "Mom!?" I called out my mom forgetting that she actually has a life and not me. (Mooodddddd!)
   My phone started to buzz on my night stand. I was tumbling everywhere trying to get to it.
  "H-hello?" I rubbed my eyes trying to hold back the pain from stubbing my toe.
  "How you feeling town drunk." Colby's raspy morning voice chuckled through the phone.
   "Town drunk?" I lifted my eyebrow. "Yeah today is your birthday, we celebrated last night remember, oh yeah you can't." I could feel his smile over the phone, I feel so foolish to drink.
   "I can't believe I did that. I'm so embarrassed." "Don't worry about it bailey." (Should I give her a name or keep it as y/n?)
  "Well since today is the real deal then what do you wanna do today?"
   " I can't, I gotta handle something's." Wow this isn't like Colby at all. I'll let it slide since we already celebrated last night.
   "Ok, it fine I'm gonna let you go now." I rubbed my head even more, my head started hurting again.

  I sat my phone down and walked down stairs to get a aspirin or something to ease the pain a bit. I decided to get dressed and head to the mall and treat myself.

  I got a good parking place closer to the entrance. I got out and breathed the fresh fall morning air, but I couldn't help but notice the strange guy looking at me a 100 feet away from me. He looks about my age but also could pass for someone older. His body language is like a 48 year old man standing, it's more mature professional look to him. He wore a black leather jacket and has a bit of a beard growing in. 
    I continued walking to the doors and successfully did. I immediately head to Victoria secrets. I got matching sets of bras and under wear and perfume. I was happy with what I got and decided to go get a cinnamon pretzel withe icing sauces.

Colby's p.o.v:

I went to find Kyle, I have to tell him to leave bailey out of this. I can't let her know who I really am, it'll put her in danger.

  "Oh hi Colby, Kyle isn't here rn. Wanna leave a message?" Chase has a evil grin as he approached me. "Yeah, tell him to leave bailey out of this!"
  "Ah, your little girlfriend? Well I'm afraid your too late for that. He went to find her actually and he did." He laughed, my anger boiled inside of me. I ran at him using my supernatural speedy powers and slammed him against the wall. "Wow chill their." He still smiled.
   "Where is she!" I felt the fangs come out of hiding. He stood there for a second smacking his lips as he chewed on his gum. "At the mall. Now fucking let me go." He shoved me away.

Baileys p.o.v:

I have a arm full of shopping bags and I thought it was the perfect to to leave seeing it's getting always dark outside.
   I stepped outside and a gust of cold air hit my bare skin, I should of brought a jacket because of how freezing it was. I made it to the car and put everything in the trunk.
  Once I turned the car on I immediately turned the heat on and I sat for a bit.

   I noticed movement in my mirror I moved it a bit and see a person in my back seat. I screamed until he covered my mouth. "Shhhh, don't you remember me? Well, of course not." He smirked and played with my hair. "We're gonna play a little game, we're gonna see how long it takes for your little boyfriend to get here." Boyfriend? Wtf is going on! My heart quickens and like the speed of light we were on the roof. Like he had powers of some sort. "What are you?!" I panicked and tears came to my eyes. "What do you want!"
He Walks closer to me. "I want to pick up where we left off last night." The confusion wiped over my brain.
Fangs appeared out of his mouth and his eyes turned red. I screamed loud until something knocked him down or......... someone? When the hit up and turned around it was Colby. His eyes where red and fangs was growing out of his mouth. But he looked worried. "Bailey, I-I know your scared but I have to explain." "What are you I backed away." It was a long pause and he could barley come up with a word. "I believe what Colby is trying to say is that...... we're vampires dear." He laughed. He laughed like everything is a damn joke. My eyes got teary and I just wanted to die right then and their because of how betrayed I felt. "And Jake?" I was now crying.
Colby slowly shook his head yes and my heart sunk. I can't believe it, this has to be a dream.

Colby attacked Kyle to the ground, "bailey run!!!!" I didn't think twice, I ran all the way to the stairs and down to the parking lot to my car. And which I left and never looked back.