•Intro•

This story might get dark at some points, but it has a happy ending I swear!

Your name is Bella Maestra, you are 17 and have just moved back to New Jersey by yourself from California because your parents were abusive. You look like Emma Chamberlain (this is not an Ethma story btw). You are kind of a bad girl, you aren't afraid to speak your mind and you wear pretty revealing clothing, you drink as well, but you don't do drugs because you think it's gross. You hate school, sports, and everything that involves education. You want to be a model when you graduate high school.

Ethan Dolan is obviously playing portrayed as him, just for visual purposes, he looks like 2016 Ethan. He's 17, like you, and he's a bad boy. He's kind of a player, he and his girlfriend Lily are on and off because they both keep cheating on each other. He drinks, does drugs, and has a lot of sex. He's still funny and cute and stuff but he's just less innocent.

Grayson Dolan is portrayed as him, he looks like 2016 Grayson. He's, of course, 17, he's also a bad boy, but only because his brother is. He's still popular and stuff, he's the quarterback of the varsity football team, but he gets into a lot of fights to help his brother. He only drinks when there are parties, and doesn't do drugs. He has a girlfriend named Sally, she's a cheerleader and they have a really good relationship, they've been dating since sophomore year.

When you move you make a friend named Riley Henderson, she looks like Hannah Meloche. She's also 17, she's not one of the plastics, but she's known as the school slut because she has a lot of sex. She's kind of stupid, but super funny and has your back. She's a total gossip girl, but would never spill any of your secrets, only other people's. She and Ethan had had a fling before but it didn't last long because she ended up fucking some other dude that doesn't go to the school any more.

You also get a bf during this story, his name is Mike Lawfield, he looks like Brent Rivera, he's a douche and is Ethan's enemy. He's super popular and is Mr. Perfect in every way. Ethan hates him with a burning passion. He drinks and stuff but only at parties, and he barely ever goes to them because he's always practicing for sports.

Ok so I think that's everything... I hope you enjoy this story... Ye!

-Soph<3