•Chapter 6•

You woke up on Sunday at around noon. You lay around for most of the day, you weren't feeling up for getting out of bed, you really wish you could have Ethan here to cuddle. Holy shit, you couldn't your mind off him. Finally it reached 6:30, time for you to get ready for the party. You looked through your closet, you chose a see-through black top, and a pink mini skirt(pic at end). you threw on a pair of black heels and walked to your car.

You drove to the party, you pulled up in the street, there were already a shit ton of people, there were people making out, smoking, drinking, dancing, laughing, there were even 2 people fucking on the lawn. You grinned, you loved this, this was your natural habitat.

You got out of your car and walked your signature party walked, you flared your hips outwards, and walked with confidence. You walked into the kitchen to grab a drink. Suddenly you felt someone shake you from behind, you spun around, expecting a cereal killer, but instead you saw a slightly tipsy Riley. You smiled.

"Heyyyy girl!!" Riley said grinning, "I saw you over here alone, so I thought I'd stop by, I'm gonna go have sex with someone soon though, I'm not really sure who, but whatever."

You laughed and rolled your eyes, suddenly some random guy pulled her upstairs, she shrugged and waved goodbye to you.

You took a shot and grabbed a cup of punch. You stood in the corner of the kitchen, watching people. You drank a lot, you were really really drunk when Ethan came stumbling towards you.

"Hey E-" You said but Ethan cut you off by smashing his lips to yours, the taste of alcohol and marijuana on his lips. You were startled at first, but since you were extremely drunk, you kissed back. You and him started to get more heated, Ethan started to tug at your top but you instead pulled him upstairs. You were NOT having sex in the kitchen, no matter how drunk you were.

You pulled him into an open room and locked the door, you then threw yourself at him. You have wanted to do this for so long. Ethan grabbed your waist and pushed you hard against the wall, he sucked on your neck and you moaned slightly. "Jump," he whispered in a raspy voice, you obeyed, jumping and wrapping your legs around his waist. He carried you to the bed, he lay you down and climbed on top of you. As he kissed your neck he whispered in a loopy yet serious tone, "I've been wanting this for so long." Your heart raced, was he being serious? Or was that just sex talk?

Suddenly his finger was rubbing over your clit, you let out a yelp, Ethan chuckled as he started to go faster you moaned and gripped his shoulder. He the inserted a finger into you, you bit your lip trying not to scream. Soon it was two, then three you were a moaning mess. Holy shit. You soon released onto his hand.

He pulled away and licked his fingers, "you taste gooood," he said in a playful yet sexy, drunk voice. He started to kiss you again and started to take off his pants. You stopped his hands and smirked at him.

"My turn daddy," you said in the sexiest voice you could make, it obviously worked, he started to get even harder than he was before. He flipped you both over, causing you to be on top. You started to kiss him softly, moving slowly down his cheek, then to his jawline, then to his neck, you found his sweet spot and lingered there for a while. You then kissed down his shoulder, then down his chest, then down his stomach. You kissed a ring around his belly button, you then kissed slowly down to the band of his boxers. He let out a shaky breath, knowing what was coming. You slowly kissed across the band and slowly slid them down to his ankles, his dick springing up to his stomach. You gulped, holy shit, that's gonna hurt.

You grabbed his dick and started to pump, he threw his head back and moaned. You licked his tip and slowly slid him fully into your mouth. Causing him to full on moan, you smirked. You started to bob your head fast, pumping what couldn't be reached with your hand. Now HE was a moaning mess.

He grabbed your hair and pulled making you moan onto his dick, sending vibrations down it making him moan even more. He started to push your head up and down faster, pushing your head so far down you almost choked. You continued this until he came into your mouth. You licked him clean and crawled back up.

He smirked at you, "thank you," he said, you kissed him hard and passionately. You rubbed your groin against his slowly hardening dick. Looks like someone wants more, you thought to yourself. He then quickly flipped you over so he was towering over you. "No more teasing," he said, angry. You bit your lip and smirked.

He then grabbed your hands and put them above your head. He pulled a condom out of his shorts and ripped open the foil with his teeth. He slid it on and lined up with your entrance. You gulped, this was it. He slid in you yelped in pain, he could tell it hurt, you've never had a guy that big before. Soon the pain turned into pleasure. You started to moan, "f-faster E-Ethan." He obeyed and started to pound into you. You let out a loud moan and he covered your mouth. The room filled with your muffled moans, his soft grunts, and the sound of skin slapping together. Soon you both came at the same time. He pulled out and took off his condom. You fell asleep in your arms.

OOOOOOH THAT WAS SO JUICY!!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN AT SCHOOL ON MONDAY?? WE'LL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT ONE!!

-Soph<3

Bella's outfit:

Ethan's outfit:

Ethan's outfit: