•Chapter 17•

You woke up the next morning and decided you were going to dump Mike that day. You got up and got ready for school. Ethan and Grayson drove you to school.

*skip through school day*

You were leaving your last class of the day, which you had with Grayson, you and Gray met up with Ethan in the hall.

"Mike just had class with me, he should be here soon," Ethan said, you gulped, could you really do this?

You leaned up against a locker and waited. Suddenly Mike rounded the corner. He saw you and smirked. You knew he would put up an act.

He leaned next to you and leaned in to kiss you, you ducked, "what's wrong babygirl? Did you catch a cold?" He asked, his friends were close by.

"No, I just didn't want your dirty ass mouth near me," you said glaring at him, his friends snickered at him. His face became red.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He asked, getting angry.

You rolled your eyes, "oooh I'm trembling, I'm so scared of you!" You said sarcastically, his friends started laughing even more.

"Babe, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm exposing you," you said winking at him, you saw that people were starting to flood the hallways, "excuse me!" You yelled, "can I have everyone's attention please?" People turned their heads, "my name is Bella, some of you might know that I'm dating Mike Lawfield, this fine young man," you pointed to Mike, he was getting really pissed, "now it has come to my attention that he is an asshole who rapes girls who aren't feeling horny enough to fuck him," you said, Mikes eyes widened. "And I just wanted to announce that I am officially a single woman! So boys, let the hunger games begin," you said curtsying and walking away, leaving Mike speechless. 

You walked up to E and Gray. You were so happy that you could almost cry. But as soon as everyone left the hallways, you felt a hand grab your wrist. You spun around and snatched your hand away, it was Mike.

"You're going to regret saying that," Mike said glaring at you. You stuck out your tongue. Mike rolled his eyes and walked away.

You turned back to the twins, they were grinning. You grinned back. "Let's go get burgers!" You exclaimed, the twins chuckle and follow behind you. 

*skip drive at burger restaurant*

Ethan's POV:

I'm happy for Bella, I really am. I'm really glad she was able to break up with Mike, he treated her awful. But I couldn't help but feel sad, I liked her so much, but I know she'd never like me back. But in my room the other day, it really seemed like she wanted to kiss me, but maybe it was just in the heat of the moment.

"E?" Bella asked waving a hand in front of my face.

"Hm? Oh! Sorry, I was just thinking." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"You good bro?" Grayson asked, "you seem kind of sad."

You shrugged, "I'm just tired." Bella raised an eyebrow and bit her bottom lip, something she does when she's thinking, I love it when she does that.

*next day*

I woke up and got ready for school. When I got there I saw Bella hanging out with a random group of guys, clearly flirting with them. I started to feel really upset, ugh, she was tearing me apart. I can't do this. I can't watch her flirt with these guys. I have to ignore her, if I don't, I'll go insane.

Uh oh! That's not good! See y'all in the next one!

-Soph<3

Bella's outfit:

Ethan's outfit:

Ethan's outfit:

Grayson's outfit:

Grayson's outfit:

Mike's outfit: