Everyone's Reaction

Edited: 4-17-19

Lawrence

Ethan

So no one was ecstatic about the idea but no one was surprised. They knew that Ethan would protect you so like it wasn't too much of a problem, of course, Lawrence was a little more strict about staying in his room. But other than that the rest of the guys were fine with it. Eugene didn't give a rats ass if you guys were together, Harry said that it was great that I was with him but if I was ever worried or needed comforting he'd be there for me though Zion being Zion said if I ever needed a 'break' to head to his room first. Of course, no one liked what he's said especially, Ethan. Lawrence though went into full dad mode. Saying how you weren't allowed in his room after dark and that to keep the PDA away and that no means no. It was quite funny, to be honest. But Ethan was the worse he was so awkward trying to talk about it so toward the end he just kept quiet and tried not to make eye contact with anyone.

Harry

Everyone was basically fine with it. They knew Harry was a great guy and that he was an a-okay choice, even Lawrence was okay with it. He was still overly grumpy for a while but he got over it.

Zion

Everyone was surprised except Eugene who kinda saw it coming. Not only was he not surprised but he was waiting for this moment to happen. Eugene was relieved from the anticipation when you guys told everyone saying "Called it!" Lawrence made a big speech and even was specific about 'touching' saying you were too young and too beautiful and you knew he meant well but it was still very awkward for EVERYONE. Ethan being especially awkward not only towards the conversation but towards yours and Zion's relationship.

Eugene

Eugene was honestly as adorable as he bragged to everyone about your guy's relationship. Of course, it was huge news to Eugene and the only person who really seemed to care was Zion who kept asking if you were sure you made the right decision. Of course, you were sure but soon he didn't seem to get the message and ended up getting punched by your new boy sorry, man.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So I really hoped you liked this chapter I'm working really hard on this book. I am taking requests and suggestions.

Okay, so I'm doing a vote for a polyamorous relationship with the guys. Let me know what you guys think and have fun reading!

Words:586 including A/N

Words after edit:631