Together Tonight pt. 1

Sorry that it's so short I promise that there will be a chapter soon but I can't say in this week. I'm taking a college class as a ducking sophomore right before school starts and it's filling up my stress meter. Of course it's business management class and I WAS VOTED CEO?!?! Like come on, the girl who barley even takes care of her self?!?! So now I'm in charge of meetings and all this stupid stuff... sorry for the rant 😅 ENJOY!!!

Requested by the beautiful @AkurtanLilith

The group was in a frenzy. The school got bombarded by zombies and (Y/n) ended up getting left behind. It's only been about 20 minutes but every already lost hope about her being alive. Of course they thought about going back for her, especially Eugene but he himself had rules to survive this apocalypse. One of which being "If it risks your safety then don't, it's not worth it." But this right now was killing him, they've gotten so close and considered each other friends. As friends though they started connecting more and with each passing day his feeling grew and grew. Eugene would even say he loved her, a lot. He was about to throw the one thing he loves away and that was killing him. His mind, gut and heart all fighting.

'I don't need her...

we don't need...her...

she'll only slow us down...

It would be a waste of time to go back know she's already dead!

But if she's alive...

I love her but I need to live...

She'd risk her life even if she didn't know me...'

But it was the last thought that scared him the most.

'If she's alive you're letting her suffer hoping that her 'friends' comes and save her. She scared and alone'

"You okay man..." Zion whispers in a calm voice, knowing how upset he must be. In just that moment Eugene started sprinting the way towards the school tears in his eyes, repeating his loves name below a whisper begging and praying that she's alive and can feel that he's coming to save her.

. . .

'Everyone must have left... I don't blame them, they want to live... but it sucks to think all my friends left me to die. Especially Eugene... but again I understand why.' (Y/n) was right now hiding behind a different building next to the school. There being to many Zombies out to totally escape alive. As soon as she was gonna start trying to move on to the next building something grabbed her almost causing to scream but it covered her mouth. "Save the screaming for when you actually need to scream."

As soon as she heard the voice she recognized it. Turning around to hug him with tears in her eyes. They stood there hugging for a few seconds and right when Eugene was gonna pull away she croaked out a Eugene which made her sound like she has been crying for hours. "I thought you left me..." she said into his chest his shirt getting wetter and wetter by the second. Him feeling guiltier for almost leaving her. He lifts her face and wipes her tears. "Let us get going. There was a two story house a couple streets down we'll stay there for now:"