Part Fifteen

"I suppose" I agree, knowing that I had no choice, I can't not tell my parents and what's the worst that could happen? Like Stacy's says, they haven't got a choice on whether they accept the fact or not. 

"When are you going to do it?" she asks me. I don't know why she needs this much information, but seeing as though she's the only person I can talk to right now, I think I should give her anything she wants, because I can't do this on my own. 

"I don't know, tomorrow, I guess" I say, looking back down at my twiddling thumbs. I hate to think what they will say or even do. They will kill me and even that's an understatement. 

"Alright then, do you want me to come with you" she asks.  

"No, I have to do this on my own. I'll call you after and tell you how it went" I tell her. I know it will probably be easier for me to come out and say it if Stacy is there, but this isn't supposed to be easy. This is supposed to be hard and it's something I've brought on myself. I should have just used some sort of contraception. I have done every other time in my life, but I just didn't think with him. It's like he blew me away and took away my brain. Everything disappeared when I was with him and I'm pretty sure I would have forgotten my own name, if he didn't keep calling me by it. That's another thing that I love about him, he didn't call me things like "babe", I wasn't just someone that was replacing, many other babes that he had before me. I was my own person, unique and he understood that. 

"Alright then, well make sure you do" she tells me, with a weak smile. 

"I will" I promise. This whole situation has shown me so much. It's shown me that people can surprise you and someone who you might not have confided in before, might be the best friend you could ever have. Ella was always there for me, up until now. It's like, as soon as the going gets tough, she's gone and it kills me. I would never have done that to her. If she told me she was pregnant, I would have been there for her and that's what hurts the most. She obviously doesn't rate me, as much as I rate her, and you know what? I don't need her anyway. 

"Good" Stacy says, as she looks down at her watch. "I've got to go. Sorry" she tells me, looking genuinely sorry. 

"It's ok. I'll call you tomorrow, after I've seen my parents" I tell her. 

"Alright then" she says, whilst hugging me once more. She then gets up and walks towards the hall way. I get up and follow her, to show her out. She opens the door and then begins to walk down the path towards her car. I go over to the door and hold onto it, whilst watching her leave. 

"Bye" she shouts back to me, as she reaches her car. 

"Bye" I copy, still holding the door open. She gets in her car and then looks back at me. She gives me one last wave before driving off. I close the door and head into the living room. I lie across the sofa, as I lean over and pick up the remote, from the coffee table. I switch the TV on and the first face I see is Elliot's. There is only one word that can be used to describe that man, and that is: perfect. It's a live performance from the V festival, which was last night. I need to see him again, but I know that it's almost impossible and to be honest, he will probably tell me to get lost. Or he will think I'm making the whole pregnancy thing up, I mean a lot of girls do that, don't they? But surly he will know that I'm not like that. What am I thinking? I need to put these thoughts to the back of my mind. I am never going to see him again and I need to come to terms with that. He's probably seeing someone else by now anyway. It was just a holiday romance. That's it, nothing more, but nothing less either. At that moment, my phone begins to ring. 

"Hello?" I ask. 

"Hello. We need to talk" the voice on the end of the phone says. Great!