Chapter 22. How could He!?

Steffi POV)

I woke up in Matt's arms. I smiled, and then got out of bed to choose my outfit for the day. I think I'm gonna go long boarding so No heels.

This is what I chose:

A grey shirt that says Make Love with sleeves that go to the elbows. (Loose shirt)

Dark blue skinny jeans

Black sneakers

A grey beanie.

I also decided I should paint my nails. I decided to do black. After I did my nails I went to the bathroom, took a shower, then got out, put my clothes on, and let my hair dry naturally.

I walked out the bathroom to see Matt on his bed with his phone. I smiled and walked over to him and sat down near him. I heard someone clear their throat.

I turned around and sitting in my bean bag chairs were Madison, and Hayes. I frowned and got up, grabbed money, phone, and was about to leave.

But Hayes talked, "please just hear Us out." He said and stood up. I sighed and sat back down near Matt. "Talk." I said and Hayes looked at Madison. She looked upset.

Something is up.. "Well you know what I told you in the car? About me and Madison? Well there is more to that story.." He said ashamed. I rose an eyebrow. He gulped, "I'm not a virgin anymore." He said really fast.

My mouth fell open. I looked at him and Madison. Wow. Hayes lost his virginity to Madison Beer. I felt the tears threatening to spill. "W-what?" I asked quietly. My voice cracking. How could he? Especially when we were still together!?

"Hayes your only 13!" Matt said unhappy. I looked at him and agreed. We are only 13 and he lost his V card to a 15 year old. I was not happy with him. Not at all.

I let the tears spill and cried into Matt's shoulder. He kept whispering into my ear about how everything is ok. I sighed and let go of him.

"I can't believe you." I said louder. Hayes looked upset and ashamed, Madison looked sort of pleased but sad at the same time. I glared at her, she glared back.

I ran out of the room. I went to the door and swung it open and left the apartment. I went over to the park.

I ran over to the swings and sat down in one. I swung back and forth slowly. Thinking and taking everything in. Hayes is not a Virgin. He lost it to Madison. He cheated on me.

I started sobbing. Then broke down and I felt my cheeks really wet. I cried for a good 10 Min. And got my shit together. I got off the swing and started walking. I have an idea where though.

I stopped outside the hotel. I walked in and got weird stares, I ignored them and ran to the elevator. I pressed the button to go to the 20th floor.

The elevator opened and I ran down the hall to the last room. I knocked on the door. Zayn opened the door, and his eyes widened. "Steffi! Come on in." He said and motioned me to come.

I walked in and sat down On the couch to see Liam and Louis playing games. They saw me and paused then ran over to me. Niall and Harry walked out with pretzels in their mouths. Harry stopped and looked at me and frowned then ran to me and stole Liam's spot and pushed him. So he could be near me. I slightly laughed, he held my hands in his big ones. He looked into my eyes

"What's wrong?" He asked, I frowned and told them everything that happened. "Well damn. I wasn't 14 when I lost my V Card!" Louis said with sass. I giggled and smiled. "You guys always make me feel better." I said and group hugged them.

They all hugged back. "TIME TO GET CHIPOTLE!" Louis yelled and ran out the door. I laughed and broke away, then ran after Louis.

We made it to Chipotle. We walked in and saw a bunch of girls in one corner, when they saw us they screamed and ran over. Great just what I need. Security took them out. Luckily.. They took the teens out that is. So it was nice and quiet for once.

I ordered and so did the boys so we were just talking. Then that waitress that was with Can came and helped us. She went after Harry. Harry ignored her though. I was happy about that.. Not gonna lie. He whispered to me, "I remember the betch." He said trying to be sassy. I giggled and we all just talked.

"Let's play 20 Questions." Louis suggested. We all agreed. "Steffi, are you ok with the whole Hayes thing?" Niall asked concerned. I frowned,"I think I'll be ok.." I said quietly. "Off the subject Niall." Louis said. I smiled at him. He returned it. Louis is like a big Brother to me.

"Will you see us more!?" Louis asked excitedly. I giggled and nodded fast. He jumped out of his chair and hugged me "YAY!" He yelled. Just then our food came.

We finished and decided to do a bit of shopping. We went into shoe stores I Bought a pair of Vans. A clothing store. I got 4 shirts and 5. Shorts.

After we were done we had TONS of bags in each of our arms. I laughed and then checked my phone. "Holy shit!" I said out loud, the boys turned towards me. "What?" Harry asked.

"It's 10:00. I have to get home Cam is gonna freak!" I yelled and started running. It was really dark out, and I tripped. "Damn." I said under my breath. The boys caught up to me.

"We can all run together so YOU don't get hurt." Louis said laughing. I giggled and took off running again. We made it to the apartment building, and I said goodbye. I got a text.

Louis🐦:Hey! You make it? :)

Me: Yes! :) just got to the door :D

I giggled and put my phone away. I opened the door to see EVERYONE. On the living room sitting down. I rose an eyebrow and put my stuff down. "We have something to say.." Hayes spoke. My jaw clenched, I can't believe him right now.

Madison looked upset."we went to the doctor.. After you left." Hayes said. He looked mad and ashamed.

Madison looked up at me, and walked towards me. She looked scared..

She looked into my eyes. I saw Hurt in her eyes, regret, and a lot of sadness. Surprisingly No anger.

She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. Then she looked up at me in the eyes.

"I'm Pregnant."

〰➖〰🎶〰〰🎶🎶〰🎶〰🎶〰

Hey! :) I will update soon I promise! :) bye luvs! :* ~Steffi