Chapter 28. I need to.

3 Weeks LTR.

Marlee POV)

I fell to the floor once again. Cam ran over to me. "Babe are you sure your ok?" He asked. I sighed an nodded. These last two weeks I've been Starving and vomiting.

I sighed and walked over to the bathroom. As I passed by the mirror I noticed something. I furrowed my eye brows.

I shook my head and walked over to my bag. I moved my stuff into Cam's room.

I grabbed my toothbrush. As I was getting it, a pad fell.

I grabbed it and looked at it. Wait a minute. I was supposed to start my period a week and a half ago. I dropped the pad and ran over to Cam.

"Cam I missed my Period." I said freaking out. I ran over into the Bathroom. Cam on my path. I looked into the mirror. I lifted up my shirt and turned to the side.

"Cam. You didn't use protection when we had sex." I said. Cam's eyes widened. I grinned, "I gonna be a Mother." I whispered.

Cam grabbed my arm, and took me into the living room angrily. He grabbed the car Keys.

At Hospital)

"Yes just take this test and come back out." The nurse said giving me a pregnancy rest. I nodded and went to the restroom.

-------

I walked out slowly. Cam looked upset. He turned to me. I smiled lightly,"Cam." I said and connected eyes with him.

He rose an eyebrow. "We are gonna be parents." I said, happily. Cam looked angry.

Back Home)

I grinned while walking through the door."Cam! We are gonna be great parents!" I said happily. Cam shook his head.

"No. No. No. We are too young to have this child." He said upset. I frowned, "your 20 now. I'm 18. How is that to young?? We are considered adults!" I yelled causing everyone here to come out.

Matt walked up to me. "Your pregnant?" He asked. I nodded, "Cam, I need this child." I said.

Cam shook his head. "I won't allow that! We aren't even Married!!" He yelled.

Brady POV)

I smiled as Luke took me out to his balcony. These past few weeks we have been getting close. We hangout everyday. "So how are you handling the Steffi thing?" He asks all a sudden.

I frowned, I haven't seen Steffi since she first got there. "I'm going to visit her later today." I said. He nodded.

"But how do you feel?"

I sighed, "I haven't seen her since she was first in the hospital. Im scared to. I don't like hospitals, or sickness. I'm scared she won't make it." I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

Luke frowned and came up to me and hugged me. I hugged tightly back. "It will be ok." He said.

I closed my eyes.

I want to get Madison back.

"When are we gonna beat the bitches ass?" I whispered. Luke laughed, "whenever your free." He replied while smirking.

I smirked back,

Marlee POV)

Cam slammed his hand on the table causing me to jump. I've never seen him so upset.

"But Cam! I'm not going to let him or her go to adoption." I yelled. Cam closed his eyes and shook his head.

Matt walked over to me. "I agree. With Marlee." He said and stood near me. I nodded towards him, he smiled.

Cam yelled out in frustration.

I felt my stomach move or something. I almost fell back but Matt caught me. I put my hand on my my stomach. I felt kicking.

I started crying tears of joy. "Kicking." I said while grinning and crying.

Cam looked up at me surprised. He walked over to me.

"You Have to get an Abortion." He said angrily.

〰➖〰➖〰➖〰➖〰

I swear I will update! :) p.S. If you go to meh school. I have been sick, I got the damn flu! D: it sucks. I swear I'll be back tomorrow.

I will update ASAP!! I have so many reads.. SO HAPPY!!! I love y'all. :* ~Steffi