how you met

luther: his father had sent him out to go grab something that he needed for a project he was working on. at the store you were the cashier and he stared at you the entire time. he got up to the counter and you stared to laugh. "what's so funny? oh wait, nevermind, you can text me and let me in on the joke." he said, writing down his phone number with a wink.

klaus: he ran out of the front door of the umbrella academy and basically ran face first into you. he was incredibly drunk so you turned him back around and let him inside. one of his brothers ran down to grab him from you. "WAIT NO! i want the pretty persons phone number!" klaus had yelled with a pout as he poked your nose.

diego: he was messing around on a crime scene that you were working at. he looked up and smiled at you and you instantly melted. you both abandoned the scene and went to get coffee at the doughnut shop and shared childhood stories.

ben: y'all were both dead and met when klaus was seeing spirits. he squeezed your hand and made you stay there with him and klaus.

five: he was drinking coffee when you sat down next to him at 5e counter and started a conversation. he was hesitant about talking to you at first but eventually gave in and you guys immediately hit it off.

allison: you were working with her on a movie and she thought you were cute and took you out to dinner. you kept in touch and eventually started dating.

vanya: you both played in the orchestra and you always cheered her on. she thought you were a great person and decided she wanted to hang it with you more.

sorry if they sucked i just got off of school 😂😂