klaus x reader

you had just moved in with klaus and things were going great. you loved him and you were pretty sure he felt the same way. that all changed when he stumbled into the room, clearly high and drunk.

"klaus? really? you said you'd be sober for our date!" you said with a pout.

"so what, hop off my dick." he waved a hand at you and sat down.

"you aren't ready. we had a reservation." you said, referencing how you were in nice clothes.

"i told you a fancy date wasn't a good idea." he grumbled. it was clear something was wrong so you sat down next to him.

"what's wrong?" you ask, taking his hand in yours.

"nothing! goddamn dude, hop. off. my. dick." he said, pulling his hand away.

"oh, so i'm just 'dude' now?" you asked, standing up and raising an eyebrow.

"sorry, i meant 'goddamn babe, hope off my dick." he let out an exasperated sigh and threw his head back and muttered something under his breath.

"what is wrong with you?" you ask, crossing your arms against your chest.

"what's wrong is that i love you." he grumbled, rolling his eyes. his words stung.

"so, you wish you didn't love me?" you asked, your voice barely a whisper. his head shot up to look at you. tears started spilling out of your eyes as he ran to you,

"hey, hey, baby no. i didn't mean it like that. i was worried about us going on this date tonight and i make a fool of myself and you decide you want a man who isn't a junkie. so i resorted to this. (y/n), i really love you. what i meant was that i love you so much that i was worried that you would leave me. it scared me, (y/n), it really did. i don't want you to leave me." he said, rubbing his thumb along the back of your hand. tears started to fill his eyes.

"i love you too klaus. can we have a nice small date here tonight?" you ask, trying to stop crying.

"of course, babe." his voice breaks a little as he wipes his eyes. you both sit there, hugging, kissing, and crying before klaus gets slapped by.... nothing?

"hey, now that you can use your hands as solid objects doesn't mean you should, ben." klaus said, rubbing his face. you giggled and went in to kiss him again.